Covering-Location Models for Emergency Situations That Require Multiple Response Units
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jayaraman, Vaidyanathan & Gupta, Rakesh & Pirkul, Hasan, 2003. "Selecting hierarchical facilities in a service-operations environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(3), pages 613-628, June.
- Sorensen, Paul & Church, Richard, 2010. "Integrating expected coverage and local reliability for emergency medical servicesÂ location problems," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 8-18, March.
- Capar, Ismail & Kuby, Michael & Leon, V. Jorge & Tsai, Yu-Jiun, 2013. "An arc cover–path-cover formulation and strategic analysis of alternative-fuel station locations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(1), pages 142-151.
- Zaki, Ahmed S. & Cheng, Hsing Kenneth & Parker, Barnett R., 1997. "A Simulation Model for the Analysis and Management of An Emergency Service System," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 173-189, September.
- Linda V. Green & Peter J. Kolesar, 2004. "ANNIVERSARY ARTICLE: Improving Emergency Responsiveness with Management Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(8), pages 1001-1014, August.
- Dirk Degel & Lara Wiesche & Sebastian Rachuba & Brigitte Werners, 2015. "Time-dependent ambulance allocation considering data-driven empirically required coverage," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 444-458, December.
- Rottkemper, Beate & Fischer, Kathrin & Blecken, Alexander, 2012. "A transshipment model for distribution and inventory relocation under uncertainty in humanitarian operations," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 98-109.
- Marion Rauner & Michaela Schaffhauser-Linzatti & Helmut Niessner, 2012. "Resource planning for ambulance services in mass casualty incidents: a DES-based policy model," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 254-269, September.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:59:y:2008:i:9:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602473 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marta Sofia R. Monteiro & Dalila B. M. M. Fontes & Fernando A. C. C. Fontes, 2009. "Restructuring Facility Networks under Economy of Scales," FEP Working Papers 324, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Owen, Susan Hesse & Daskin, Mark S., 1998. "Strategic facility location: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 423-447, December.
- Nepal, Bimal & Lassan, Gregg & Drow, Baba & Chelst, Kenneth, 2009. "A set-covering model for optimizing selection of portfolio of microcontrollers in an automotive supplier company," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 193(1), pages 272-281, February.
- Desheng Dash Wu & Jia Liu & David L. Olson, 2015. "Simulation Decision System on the Preparation of Emergency Resources Using System Dynamics," Systems Research and Behavioral Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(6), pages 603-615, November.
- Pal, Raktim & Bose, Indranil, 2009. "An optimization based approach for deployment of roadway incident response vehicles with reliability constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 198(2), pages 452-463, October.
- Altay, Nezih & Green III, Walter G., 2006. "OR/MS research in disaster operations management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 475-493, November.
- Shariat-Mohaymany, Afshin & Babaei, Mohsen & Moadi, Saeed & Amiripour, Sayyed Mahdi, 2012. "Linear upper-bound unavailability set covering models for locating ambulances: Application to Tehran rural roads," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(1), pages 263-272.
- Daniel Serra & Francisco Silva, 2002. "Locating emergency services with priority rules: The priority queuing covering location problem," Economics Working Papers 642, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 2008.
More about this item
Keywordscovering models; integer programming; multiple coverage;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:36:y:1990:i:1:p:16-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.