The queuing probabilistic location set covering problem and some extensions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:60:y:2009:i:5:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602606 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marianov, Vladimir & Serra, Daniel, 2001.
"Hierarchical location-allocation models for congested systems,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 195-208, November.
- Vladimir Marianov & Daniel Serra, 2000. "Hierarchical location-allocation models for congested systems," Economics Working Papers 425, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- repec:eee:transe:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:60-77 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Yu & Luangkesorn, K. Louis & Shuman, Larry, 2012. "Modeling emergency medical response to a mass casualty incident using agent based simulation," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 281-290.
- Sorensen, Paul & Church, Richard, 2010. "Integrating expected coverage and local reliability for emergency medical servicesÂ location problems," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 8-18, March.
- repec:spr:compst:v:74:y:2011:i:3:p:281-310 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leknes, Håkon & Aartun, Eirik Skorge & Andersson, Henrik & Christiansen, Marielle & Granberg, Tobias Andersson, 2017. "Strategic ambulance location for heterogeneous regions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 260(1), pages 122-133.
- Vladimir Marianov & Daniel Serra, 2000. "Location models for airline hubs behaving as M/D/c queues," Economics Working Papers 453, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Shariat-Mohaymany, Afshin & Babaei, Mohsen & Moadi, Saeed & Amiripour, Sayyed Mahdi, 2012. "Linear upper-bound unavailability set covering models for locating ambulances: Application to Tehran rural roads," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(1), pages 263-272.
- Boffey, Brian & Galvao, Roberto & Espejo, Luis, 2007. "A review of congestion models in the location of facilities with immobile servers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(3), pages 643-662, May.
- Sun Hoon Kim & Young Hoon Lee, 2016. "Iterative optimization algorithm with parameter estimation for the ambulance location problem," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 362-382, December.
- Su, Qiang & Luo, Qinyi & Huang, Samuel H., 2015. "Cost-effective analyses for emergency medical services deployment: A case study in Shanghai," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 112-123.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:258:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-015-2087-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Brotcorne, Luce & Laporte, Gilbert & Semet, Frederic, 2003. "Ambulance location and relocation models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(3), pages 451-463, June.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:57:y:2006:i:1:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601991 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mateo Restrepo & Shane Henderson & Huseyin Topaloglu, 2009. "Erlang loss models for the static deployment of ambulances," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 67-79, March.
- Xueping Li & Zhaoxia Zhao & Xiaoyan Zhu & Tami Wyatt, 2011. "Covering models and optimization techniques for emergency response facility location and planning: a review," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 74(3), pages 281-310, December.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:59:y:2008:i:9:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602473 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:28:y:1994:i:3:p:167-178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.