Location of Preventive Health Care Facilities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vatsa, Amit Kumar & Jayaswal, Sachin, 2016. "A new formulation and Benders decomposition for the multi-period maximal covering facility location problem with server uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 251(2), pages 404-418.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:276:y:2016:i:c:p:442-453 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boffey, Brian & Galvao, Roberto & Espejo, Luis, 2007. "A review of congestion models in the location of facilities with immobile servers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(3), pages 643-662, May.
- Núñez Ares, José & de Vries, Harwin & Huisman, Dennis, 2016. "A column generation approach for locating roadside clinics in Africa based on effectiveness and equity," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 254(3), pages 1002-1016.
- Zhang, Yue & Berman, Oded & Verter, Vedat, 2009. "Incorporating congestion in preventive healthcare facility network design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 198(3), pages 922-935, November.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:61:y:2010:i:2:d:10.1057_jors.2008.165 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:59:y:2008:i:9:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602473 is not listed on IDEAS
- Doerner, Karl & Focke, Axel & Gutjahr, Walter J., 2007. "Multicriteria tour planning for mobile healthcare facilities in a developing country," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(3), pages 1078-1096, June.
- Kim, Dong-Guen & Kim, Yeong-Dae, 2010. "A branch and bound algorithm for determining locations of long-term care facilities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 206(1), pages 168-177, October.
- Mohammadi, M. & Dehbari, S. & Vahdani, Behnam, 2014. "Design of a bi-objective reliable healthcare network with finite capacity queue under service covering uncertainty," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 15-41.
- Teixeira, Joao C. & Antunes, Antonio P., 2008. "A hierarchical location model for public facility planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(1), pages 92-104, February.
- repec:kap:hcarem:v:20:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10729-016-9366-2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsfacility location; health care; preventive services;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:annopr:v:110:y:2002:i:1:p:123-132:10.1023/a:1020767501233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .