Location of Preventive Health Care Facilities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vatsa, Amit Kumar & Jayaswal, Sachin, 2016. "A new formulation and Benders decomposition for the multi-period maximal covering facility location problem with server uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 251(2), pages 404-418.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:276:y:2016:i:c:p:442-453 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boffey, Brian & Galvao, Roberto & Espejo, Luis, 2007. "A review of congestion models in the location of facilities with immobile servers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(3), pages 643-662, May.
- F Silva & D Serra, 2008.
"Locating emergency services with different priorities: the priority queuing covering location problem,"
Journal of the Operational Research Society,
Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 59(9), pages 1229-1238, September.
- Francisco Silva & Daniel Serra, 2008. "Locating emergency services with different priorities: The priority queuing covering location problem," Economics Working Papers 1092, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Dong-Guen Kim & Yeong-Dae Kim, 2013. "A Lagrangian heuristic algorithm for a public healthcare facility location problem," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 206(1), pages 221-240, July.
- Núñez Ares, José & de Vries, Harwin & Huisman, Dennis, 2016. "A column generation approach for locating roadside clinics in Africa based on effectiveness and equity," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 254(3), pages 1002-1016.
- Zhang, Yue & Berman, Oded & Verter, Vedat, 2009. "Incorporating congestion in preventive healthcare facility network design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 198(3), pages 922-935, November.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:61:y:2010:i:2:d:10.1057_jors.2008.165 is not listed on IDEAS
- Doerner, Karl & Focke, Axel & Gutjahr, Walter J., 2007. "Multicriteria tour planning for mobile healthcare facilities in a developing country," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(3), pages 1078-1096, June.
- Kim, Dong-Guen & Kim, Yeong-Dae, 2010. "A branch and bound algorithm for determining locations of long-term care facilities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 206(1), pages 168-177, October.
- Robert Aboolian & Oded Berman & Vedat Verter, 2016. "Maximal Accessibility Network Design in the Public Sector," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(1), pages 336-347, February.
- Robert Aboolian & Oded Berman & Dmitry Krass, 2012. "Profit Maximizing Distributed Service System Design with Congestion and Elastic Demand," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(2), pages 247-261, May.
- Mohammadi, M. & Dehbari, S. & Vahdani, Behnam, 2014. "Design of a bi-objective reliable healthcare network with finite capacity queue under service covering uncertainty," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 15-41.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:272:y:2019:i:2:p:608-620 is not listed on IDEAS
- Teixeira, Joao C. & Antunes, Antonio P., 2008. "A hierarchical location model for public facility planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(1), pages 92-104, February.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:273:y:2019:i:1:p:305-319 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:hcarem:v:20:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10729-016-9366-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:12:p:4580-:d:187758 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsfacility location; health care; preventive services;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:annopr:v:110:y:2002:i:1:p:123-132:10.1023/a:1020767501233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.