Capacitated facility location/network design problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christofides, N. & Beasley, J. E., 1983. "Extensions to a Lagrangean relaxation approach for the capacitated warehouse location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 19-28, January.
- Umit Akinc & Basheer M. Khumawala, 1977. "An Efficient Branch and Bound Algorithm for the Capacitated Warehouse Location Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(6), pages 585-594, February.
- Jacobsen, Soren Kruse, 1983. "Heuristics for the capacitated plant location model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 253-261, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Meyer, Annelies & Cattrysse, Dirk & Van Orshoven, Jos, 2016. "Considering biomass growth and regeneration in the optimisation of biomass supply chains," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(P2), pages 990-1002.
- Eskigun, Erdem & Uzsoy, Reha & Preckel, Paul V. & Beaujon, George & Krishnan, Subramanian & Tew, Jeffrey D., 2005. "Outbound supply chain network design with mode selection, lead times and capacitated vehicle distribution centers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(1), pages 182-206, August.
- repec:eee:energy:v:148:y:2018:i:c:p:977-991 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arostegui, Marvin Jr. & Kadipasaoglu, Sukran N. & Khumawala, Basheer M., 2006. "An empirical comparison of Tabu Search, Simulated Annealing, and Genetic Algorithms for facilities location problems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 742-754, October.
- De Meyer, Annelies & Cattrysse, Dirk & Van Orshoven, Jos, 2015. "A generic mathematical model to optimise strategic and tactical decisions in biomass-based supply chains (OPTIMASS)," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 245(1), pages 247-264.
- Contreras, Ivan & Fernández, Elena, 2012. "General network design: A unified view of combined location and network design problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 219(3), pages 680-697.
- Thanh, Phuong Nga & Bostel, Nathalie & Péton, Olivier, 2012. "A DC programming heuristic applied to the logistics network design problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 94-105.
- Contreras, Ivan & Fernández, Elena & Reinelt, Gerhard, 2012. "Minimizing the maximum travel time in a combined model of facility location and network design," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 847-860.
- Cocking, Cara & Flessa, Steffen & Reinelt, Gerhard, 2012. "Improving access to health facilities in Nouna district, Burkina Faso," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 164-172.
- Tognetti, Alice & Grosse-Ruyken, Pan Theo & Wagner, Stephan M., 2015. "Green supply chain network optimization and the trade-off between environmental and economic objectives," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PB), pages 385-392.
- Delzeit, Ruth & Britz, Wolfgang & Holm-Müller, Karin, 2011. "Modelling regional input markets with numerous processing plants: The case of green maize for biogas production in Germany," Discussion Papers 162892, University of Bonn, Institute for Food and Resource Economics.
- Meuffels, W.J.M., 2015. "The design of road and air networks for express service providers," Other publications TiSEM d3266cb8-bc55-41be-adc7-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Jimenez, Charlotte & Dauzère-Pérès, Stéphane & Feuillebois, Christian & Pauly, Eric, 2013. "Optimizing the positioning and technological choices of RFID elements for aircraft part identification," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(2), pages 350-357.
- Meuffels, W.J.M. & Fleuren, H.A. & Cruijssen, F.C.A.M. & van Dam, E.R., 2009.
"Enriching the Tactical Network Design of Express Service Carriers with Fleet Scheduling Characteristics,"
2009-79, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Cruijssen, F.C.A.M. & van Dam, E.R. & Fleuren, H.A. & Meuffels, W.J.M., 2010. "Enriching the tactical network design of express service carriers with fleet scheduling characteristics," Other publications TiSEM cb2ec772-a8ad-4884-871b-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:189:y:2017:i:c:p:77-85 is not listed on IDEAS
- Melo, M.T. & Nickel, S. & Saldanha-da-Gama, F., 2009. "Facility location and supply chain management - A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(2), pages 401-412, July.
- M. Melo & S. Nickel & F. Saldanha-da-Gama, 2014. "An efficient heuristic approach for a multi-period logistics network redesign problem," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 22(1), pages 80-108, April.
- Bigotte, João F. & Krass, Dmitry & Antunes, António P. & Berman, Oded, 2010. "Integrated modeling of urban hierarchy and transportation network planning," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(7), pages 506-522, August.
- Kocaman, Ayse Selin & Huh, Woonghee Tim & Modi, Vijay, 2012. "Initial layout of power distribution systems for rural electrification: A heuristic algorithm for multilevel network design," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 302-315.
- Walther, Grit & Schatka, Anne & Spengler, Thomas S., 2012. "Design of regional production networks for second generation synthetic bio-fuel – A case study in Northern Germany," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(1), pages 280-292.
- Shishebori, Davood & Yousefi Babadi, Abolghasem, 2015. "Robust and reliable medical services network design under uncertain environment and system disruptions," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 268-288.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:262:y:2017:i:3:p:1040-1051 is not listed on IDEAS
- Correia, Isabel & Gouveia, Luís & Saldanha-da-Gama, Francisco, 2010. "Discretized formulations for capacitated location problems with modular distribution costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 204(2), pages 237-244, July.
- Kucukyazici, Beste & Ozdamar, Linet & Pokharel, Shaligram, 2005. "Developing concurrent investment plans for power generation and transmission," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 166(2), pages 449-468, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:129:y:2001:i:3:p:481-495. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.