Using branch-and-price approach to solve the directed network design problem with relays
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Der-Horng & Dong, Meng & Bian, Wen, 2010. "The design of sustainable logistics network under uncertainty," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 159-166, November.
- S. Voß, 1999. "The Steiner tree problem with hop constraints," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 86(0), pages 321-345, January.
- Kowalski, Krzysztof & Lev, Benjamin, 2008. "On step fixed-charge transportation problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 913-917, October.
- Nagurney, Anna, 2010. "Optimal supply chain network design and redesign at minimal total cost and with demand satisfaction," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 200-208, November.
- Cabral, Edgar Alberto & Erkut, Erhan & Laporte, Gilbert & Patterson, Raymond A., 2007. "The network design problem with relays," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(2), pages 834-844, July.
- Caramia, M. & Guerriero, F., 2009. "A heuristic approach to long-haul freight transportation with multiple objective functions," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 600-614, June.
- Willoughby, Keith A. & Uyeno, Dean H., 2001. "Resolving splits in location/allocation modeling: a heuristic procedure for transit center decisions," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 71-83, March.
- Li, Xiangyong & Aneja, Y.P. & Huo, Jiazhen, 2012. "A robust branch-and-cut approach for the minimum-energy symmetric network connectivity problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 210-217, April.
- Ehrgott, Matthias & Tind, Jørgen, 2009. "Column generation with free replicability in DEA," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 943-950, October.
- Tempelmeier, Horst, 2011. "A column generation heuristic for dynamic capacitated lot sizing with random demand under a fill rate constraint," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 627-633, December.
- Gouveia, Luis & Requejo, Cristina, 2001. "A new Lagrangean relaxation approach for the hop-constrained minimum spanning tree problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 132(3), pages 539-552, August.
- Aneja, Y.P. & Chandrasekaran, R. & Li, Xiangyong & Nair, K.P.K., 2010. "A branch-and-cut algorithm for the strong minimum energy topology in wireless sensor networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 204(3), pages 604-612, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xue, Li & Luo, Zhixing & Lim, Andrew, 2016. "Exact approaches for the pickup and delivery problem with loading cost," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 59(PB), pages 131-145.
- repec:spr:joheur:v:23:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10732-017-9332-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Xiangyong & Lin, Shaochong & Tian, Peng & Aneja, Y.P., 2017. "Models and column generation approach for the resource-constrained minimum cost path problem with relays," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 66(PA), pages 79-90.
- Li, Xiangyong & Wei, Kai & Aneja, Y.P. & Tian, Peng, 2017. "Design-balanced capacitated multicommodity network design with heterogeneous assets," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 145-159.
- Contreras, Ivan & Fernández, Elena & Reinelt, Gerhard, 2012. "Minimizing the maximum travel time in a combined model of facility location and network design," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 847-860.
More about this item
KeywordsNetwork design; Relay points; Branch-and-price; Column generation; Integer programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:40:y:2012:i:5:p:672-679. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .