A column generation heuristic for dynamic capacitated lot sizing with random demand under a fill rate constraint
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wijngaard, J. & Wortmann, J. C., 1985. "MRP and inventories," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 281-293, June.
- Alan S. Manne, 1958. "Programming of Economic Lot Sizes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 4(2), pages 115-135, January.
- Silver, Edward A. & Bischak, Diane P., 2011. "The exact fill rate in a periodic review base stock system under normally distributed demand," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 346-349, June.
- Robinson, Powell & Narayanan, Arunachalam & Sahin, Funda, 2009. "Coordinated deterministic dynamic demand lot-sizing problem: A review of models and algorithms," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 3-15, February.
- Sox, Charles R. & Jackson, Peter L. & Bowman, Alan & Muckstadt, John A., 1999. "A review of the stochastic lot scheduling problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 181-200, September.
- James H. Bookbinder & Jin-Yan Tan, 1988. "Strategies for the Probabilistic Lot-Sizing Problem with Service-Level Constraints," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(9), pages 1096-1108, September.
- Cattrysse, Dirk & Maes, Johan & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1990. "Set partitioning and column generation heuristics for capacitated dynamic lotsizing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 38-47, May.
- Martel, Alain & Diaby, Moustapha & Boctor, Fayez, 1995. "Multiple items procurement under stochastic nonstationary demands," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 74-92, November.
- Tunc, Huseyin & Kilic, Onur A. & Tarim, S. Armagan & Eksioglu, Burak, 2011. "The cost of using stationary inventory policies when demand is non-stationary," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 410-415, August.
- Karimi, B. & Fatemi Ghomi, S. M. T. & Wilson, J. M., 2003. "The capacitated lot sizing problem: a review of models and algorithms," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 365-378, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Özen, Ulaş & Doğru, Mustafa K. & Armagan Tarim, S., 2012. "Static-dynamic uncertainty strategy for a single-item stochastic inventory control problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 348-357.
- repec:eee:jomega:v:76:y:2018:i:c:p:1-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ejores:v:263:y:2017:i:3:p:838-863 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Xiangyong & Aneja, Y.P. & Huo, Jiazhen, 2012. "Using branch-and-price approach to solve the directed network design problem with relays," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 672-679.
- Pauls-Worm, Karin G.J. & Hendrix, Eligius M.T. & Alcoba, Alejandro G. & Haijema, René, 2016. "Order quantities for perishable inventory control with non-stationary demand and a fill rate constraint," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 181(PA), pages 238-246.
- Koca, Esra & Yaman, Hande & Selim Aktürk, M., 2015. "Stochastic lot sizing problem with controllable processing times," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 1-10.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:264:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-017-2662-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yan, Changyuan & Liao, Yi & Banerjee, Avijit, 2013. "Multi-product lot scheduling with backordering and shelf-life constraints," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 510-516.
- Tunc, Huseyin & Kilic, Onur A. & Tarim, S. Armagan & Eksioglu, Burak, 2013. "A simple approach for assessing the cost of system nervousness," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 619-625.
- Govindan, Kannan, 2015. "The optimal replenishment policy for time-varying stochastic demand under vendor managed inventory," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(2), pages 402-423.
- Pauls-Worm, Karin G.J. & Hendrix, Eligius M.T. & Haijema, René & van der Vorst, Jack G.A.J., 2014. "An MILP approximation for ordering perishable products with non-stationary demand and service level constraints," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 133-146.
- Choudhary, Devendra & Shankar, Ravi, 2015. "The value of VMI beyond information sharing in a single supplier multiple retailers supply chain under a non-stationary (Rn, Sn) policy," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 59-70.
- Chen, Haoxun, 2015. "Fix-and-optimize and variable neighborhood search approaches for multi-level capacitated lot sizing problems," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 25-36.
- Rossi, Roberto & Kilic, Onur A. & Tarim, S. Armagan, 2015. "Piecewise linear approximations for the static–dynamic uncertainty strategy in stochastic lot-sizing," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 126-140.
More about this item
KeywordsProduction planning and control Heuristics Inventory control;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:39:y:2011:i:6:p:627-633. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.