Stochastic lot sizing problem with controllable processing times
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robinson, Powell & Narayanan, Arunachalam & Sahin, Funda, 2009. "Coordinated deterministic dynamic demand lot-sizing problem: A review of models and algorithms," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 3-15, February.
- Özen, Ulaş & Doğru, Mustafa K. & Armagan Tarim, S., 2012. "Static-dynamic uncertainty strategy for a single-item stochastic inventory control problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 348-357.
- Jeang, Angus, 2012. "Simultaneous determination of production lot size and process parameters under process deterioration and process breakdown," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 774-781.
- James H. Bookbinder & Jin-Yan Tan, 1988. "Strategies for the Probabilistic Lot-Sizing Problem with Service-Level Constraints," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(9), pages 1096-1108, September.
- Helber, Stefan & Sahling, Florian & Schimmelpfeng, Katja, 2011. "Dynamic capacitated lot sizing with random demand and dynamic safety stocks," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-465, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Keely L. Croxton & Bernard Gendron & Thomas L. Magnanti, 2003. "A Comparison of Mixed-Integer Programming Models for Nonconvex Piecewise Linear Cost Minimization Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(9), pages 1268-1273, September.
- Chen, Frank Y. & Krass, Dmitry, 2001. "Inventory models with minimal service level constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 120-140, October.
- Shabtay, Dvir & Kaspi, Moshe, 2006. "Parallel machine scheduling with a convex resource consumption function," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 173(1), pages 92-107, August.
- Kayan, Rabia K. & Akturk, M. Selim, 2005. "A new bounding mechanism for the CNC machine scheduling problems with controllable processing times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 167(3), pages 624-643, December.
- Harvey M. Wagner & Thomson M. Whitin, 1958. "Dynamic Version of the Economic Lot Size Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(1), pages 89-96, October.
- Vargas, Vicente, 2009. "An optimal solution for the stochastic version of the Wagner-Whitin dynamic lot-size model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 198(2), pages 447-451, October.
- Alper Atamtürk & Dorit S. Hochbaum, 2001. "Capacity Acquisition, Subcontracting, and Lot Sizing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(8), pages 1081-1100, August.
- Yan, Changyuan & Liao, Yi & Banerjee, Avijit, 2013. "Multi-product lot scheduling with backordering and shelf-life constraints," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 510-516.
- Dong X. Shaw & Albert P. M. Wagelmans, 1998. "An Algorithm for Single-Item Capacitated Economic Lot Sizing with Piecewise Linear Production Costs and General Holding Costs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(6), pages 831-838, June.
- Tarim, S. Armagan & Kingsman, Brian G., 2004. "The stochastic dynamic production/inventory lot-sizing problem with service-level constraints," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 105-119, March.
- Sampath Rajagopalan & Jayashankar M. Swaminathan, 2001. "A Coordinated Production Planning Model with Capacity Expansion and Inventory Management," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(11), pages 1562-1580, November.
- Tempelmeier, Horst, 2011. "A column generation heuristic for dynamic capacitated lot sizing with random demand under a fill rate constraint," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 627-633, December.
- Karimi, B. & Fatemi Ghomi, S. M. T. & Wilson, J. M., 2003. "The capacitated lot sizing problem: a review of models and algorithms," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 365-378, October.
- Rossi, Roberto & Kilic, Onur A. & Tarim, S. Armagan, 2015. "Piecewise linear approximations for the static–dynamic uncertainty strategy in stochastic lot-sizing," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 126-140.
- M. Florian & J. K. Lenstra & A. H. G. Rinnooy Kan, 1980. "Deterministic Production Planning: Algorithms and Complexity," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(7), pages 669-679, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jomega:v:78:y:2018:i:c:p:69-84 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fateme Akhoondi & M.M. Lotfi, 2016. "A heuristic algorithm for master production scheduling problem with controllable processing times and scenario-based demands," International Journal of Production Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(12), pages 3659-3676, June.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:267:y:2018:i:3:p:1102-1109 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsStochastic lot sizing; Controllable processing times; Second order cone programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:53:y:2015:i:c:p:1-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.