A new bounding mechanism for the CNC machine scheduling problems with controllable processing times
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Akturk, M. Selim & Avci, Selcuk, 1996. "Tool allocation and machining conditions optimization for CNC machines," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 335-348, October.
- Richard L. Daniels & Barbara J. Hoopes & Joseph B. Mazzola, 1996. "Scheduling Parallel Manufacturing Cells with Resource Flexibility," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(9), pages 1260-1276, September.
- Panwalkar, S. S. & Rajagopalan, R., 1992. "Single-machine sequencing with controllable processing times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 298-302, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fateme Akhoondi & M.M. Lotfi, 2016. "A heuristic algorithm for master production scheduling problem with controllable processing times and scenario-based demands," International Journal of Production Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(12), pages 3659-3676, June.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:198:y:2018:i:c:p:191-200 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gurel, Sinan & Akturk, M. Selim, 2007. "Optimal allocation and processing time decisions on non-identical parallel CNC machines: [epsilon]-constraint approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(2), pages 591-607, December.
- Körpeoglu, Ersin & Yaman, Hande & Selim Aktürk, M., 2011. "A multi-stage stochastic programming approach in master production scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(1), pages 166-179, August.
- Shabtay, Dvir & Bensoussan, Yaron & Kaspi, Moshe, 2012. "A bicriteria approach to maximize the weighted number of just-in-time jobs and to minimize the total resource consumption cost in a two-machine flow-shop scheduling system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 67-74.
- Gurel, Sinan & Akturk, M. Selim, 2007. "Considering manufacturing cost and scheduling performance on a CNC turning machine," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(1), pages 325-343, February.
- Koca, Esra & Yaman, Hande & Selim Aktürk, M., 2015. "Stochastic lot sizing problem with controllable processing times," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 1-10.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:167:y:2005:i:3:p:624-643. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.