A Comparison of Mixed-Integer Programming Models for Nonconvex Piecewise Linear Cost Minimization Problems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James E. Falk & Richard M. Soland, 1969. "An Algorithm for Separable Nonconvex Programming Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(9), pages 550-569, May.
- Holmberg, Kaj & Ling, Jonas, 1997. "A Lagrangean heuristic for the facility location problem with staircase costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 63-74, February.
- Holmberg, Kaj, 1994. "Solving the staircase cost facility location problem with decomposition and piecewise linearization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 41-61, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cohn, Amy & Davey, Melinda & Schkade, Lisa & Siegel, Amanda & Wong, Caris, 2008. "Network design and flow problems with cross-arc costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 189(3), pages 890-901, September.
- Silva, Thiago Lima & Camponogara, Eduardo, 2014. "A computational analysis of multidimensional piecewise-linear models with applications to oil production optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 232(3), pages 630-642.
- Fortz, Bernard & Gouveia, Luís & Joyce-Moniz, Martim, 2017. "Models for the piecewise linear unsplittable multicommodity flow problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 261(1), pages 30-42.
- Wang, Xinchang & Meng, Qiang, 2017. "Discrete intermodal freight transportation network design with route choice behavior of intermodal operators," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 76-104.
- Christensen, Tue R.L. & Labbé, Martine, 2015. "A branch-cut-and-price algorithm for the piecewise linear transportation problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 245(3), pages 645-655.
- Pan, Shenle & Ballot, Eric & Fontane, Frédéric, 2013. "The reduction of greenhouse gas emissions from freight transport by pooling supply chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 86-94.
- Hu, Qian & Lim, Andrew & Zhu, Wenbin, 2015. "The two-dimensional vector packing problem with piecewise linear cost function," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 43-53.
- repec:wsi:apjorx:v:34:y:2017:i:06:n:s0217595917500336 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schreiber, Michael & Wainstein, Martin E. & Hochloff, Patrick & Dargaville, Roger, 2015. "Flexible electricity tariffs: Power and energy price signals designed for a smarter grid," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(P2), pages 2568-2581.
- Koca, Esra & Yaman, Hande & Selim Aktürk, M., 2015. "Stochastic lot sizing problem with controllable processing times," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 1-10.
- Archetti, Claudia & Bertazzi, Luca & Grazia Speranza, M., 2014. "Polynomial cases of the economic lot sizing problem with cost discounts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(2), pages 519-527.
- Kameshwaran, S. & Narahari, Y., 2009. "Nonconvex piecewise linear knapsack problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(1), pages 56-68, January.
- Ram Kumar P N, 2013. "On Modeling The Step Fixed-Charge Transportation Problem," Working papers 134, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- Kameshwaran, S. & Narahari, Y. & Rosa, Charles H. & Kulkarni, Devadatta M. & Tew, Jeffrey D., 2007. "Multiattribute electronic procurement using goal programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(2), pages 518-536, June.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:258:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1941-2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPiecewise Linear; Integer Programming; Linear Relaxation; Lagrangian Relaxation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:49:y:2003:i:9:p:1268-1273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .