Static-dynamic uncertainty strategy for a single-item stochastic inventory control problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Samuel Karlin, 1960. "Dynamic Inventory Policy with Varying Stochastic Demands," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(3), pages 231-258, April.
- Khouja, Moutaz, 1999. "The single-period (news-vendor) problem: literature review and suggestions for future research," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 537-553, October.
- Tarim, S. Armagan & Kingsman, Brian G., 2004. "The stochastic dynamic production/inventory lot-sizing problem with service-level constraints," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 105-119, March.
- Joseph D. Blackburn & Dean H. Kropp & Robert A. Millen, 1986. "A Comparison of Strategies to Dampen Nervousness in MRP Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(4), pages 413-429, April.
- Thomas E. Morton & David W. Pentico, 1995. "The Finite Horizon Nonstationary Stochastic Inventory Problem: Near-Myopic Bounds, Heuristics, Testing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(2), pages 334-343, February.
- Paul Zipkin, 1989. "Critical Number Policies for Inventory Models with Periodic Data," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(1), pages 71-80, January.
- James H. Bookbinder & Jin-Yan Tan, 1988. "Strategies for the Probabilistic Lot-Sizing Problem with Service-Level Constraints," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(9), pages 1096-1108, September.
- Vargas, Vicente, 2009. "An optimal solution for the stochastic version of the Wagner-Whitin dynamic lot-size model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 198(2), pages 447-451, October.
- Tunc, Huseyin & Kilic, Onur A. & Tarim, S. Armagan & Eksioglu, Burak, 2011. "The cost of using stationary inventory policies when demand is non-stationary," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 410-415, August.
- Tarim, S. Armagan & Kingsman, Brian G., 2006. "Modelling and computing (Rn, Sn) policies for inventory systems with non-stationary stochastic demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 174(1), pages 581-599, October.
- Tempelmeier, Horst, 2011. "A column generation heuristic for dynamic capacitated lot sizing with random demand under a fill rate constraint," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 627-633, December.
- Tempelmeier, Horst, 2007. "On the stochastic uncapacitated dynamic single-item lotsizing problem with service level constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(1), pages 184-194, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tunc, Huseyin & Kilic, Onur A. & Tarim, S. Armagan & Eksioglu, Burak, 2013. "A simple approach for assessing the cost of system nervousness," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 619-625.
- Koca, Esra & Yaman, Hande & Selim Aktürk, M., 2015. "Stochastic lot sizing problem with controllable processing times," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 1-10.
- Choudhary, Devendra & Shankar, Ravi, 2015. "The value of VMI beyond information sharing in a single supplier multiple retailers supply chain under a non-stationary (Rn, Sn) policy," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 59-70.
- Rossi, Roberto & Kilic, Onur A. & Tarim, S. Armagan, 2015. "Piecewise linear approximations for the static–dynamic uncertainty strategy in stochastic lot-sizing," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 126-140.
More about this item
KeywordsStatic-dynamic uncertainty; Non-stationary; Stochastic demand; Heuristic; Penalty cost; Service level;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:40:y:2012:i:3:p:348-357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.