An optimal solution for the stochastic version of the Wagner-Whitin dynamic lot-size model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tarim, S. Armagan & Kingsman, Brian G., 2004. "The stochastic dynamic production/inventory lot-sizing problem with service-level constraints," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 105-119, March.
- Wallace J. Hopp (Editor-in-Chief), 2004. "Ten Most Influential Papers of Management Science's First Fifty Years," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(12_supple), pages 1763-1763, December.
- James H. Bookbinder & Jin-Yan Tan, 1988. "Strategies for the Probabilistic Lot-Sizing Problem with Service-Level Constraints," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(9), pages 1096-1108, September.
- Harvey M. Wagner & Thomson M. Whitin, 1958. "Dynamic Version of the Economic Lot Size Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(1), pages 89-96, October.
- Harvey M. Wagner, 2004. "Comments on ÜDynamic Version of the Economic Lot Size ModelÝ," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(12_supple), pages 1775-1777, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vargas, Vicente & Metters, Richard, 2011. "A master production scheduling procedure for stochastic demand and rolling planning horizons," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 296-302, August.
- Özen, Ulaş & Doğru, Mustafa K. & Armagan Tarim, S., 2012. "Static-dynamic uncertainty strategy for a single-item stochastic inventory control problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 348-357.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:263:y:2017:i:3:p:838-863 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:annopr:v:264:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-017-2662-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:tprsxx:v:55:y:2017:i:22:p:6801-6823 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tempelmeier, Horst & Herpers, Sascha, 2011. "Dynamic uncapacitated lot sizing with random demand under a fillrate constraint," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 212(3), pages 497-507, August.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:269:y:2018:i:1:p:244-257 is not listed on IDEAS
- Koca, Esra & Yaman, Hande & Selim Aktürk, M., 2015. "Stochastic lot sizing problem with controllable processing times," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 1-10.
- Tunc, Huseyin & Kilic, Onur A. & Tarim, S. Armagan & Eksioglu, Burak, 2013. "A simple approach for assessing the cost of system nervousness," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 619-625.
- Govindan, Kannan, 2015. "The optimal replenishment policy for time-varying stochastic demand under vendor managed inventory," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(2), pages 402-423.
- Tarim, S. Armagan & Dogru, Mustafa K. & Özen, Ulas & Rossi, Roberto, 2011. "An efficient computational method for a stochastic dynamic lot-sizing problem under service-level constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 215(3), pages 563-571, December.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:189:y:2017:i:c:p:86-96 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stößlein, Martin & Kanet, John Jack & Gorman, Mike & Minner, Stefan, 2014. "Time-phased safety stocks planning and its financial impacts: Empirical evidence based on European econometric data," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 47-55.
More about this item
KeywordsProduction Inventory Optimal policies Finite horizon Dynamic programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:198:y:2009:i:2:p:447-451. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.