A master production scheduling procedure for stochastic demand and rolling planning horizons
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Samuel Karlin, 1960. "Dynamic Inventory Policy with Varying Stochastic Demands," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(3), pages 231-258, April.
- Cardós, Manuel & Babiloni, Eugenia, 2011. "Exact and approximate calculation of the cycle service level in periodic review inventory policies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 63-68, May.
- Liao, Gwo-Liang & Sheu, Shey-Huei, 2011. "Economic production quantity model for randomly failing production process with minimal repair and imperfect maintenance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 118-124, March.
- V. Sridharan & William L. Berry & V. Udayabhanu, 1987. "Freezing the Master Production Schedule Under Rolling Planning Horizons," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(9), pages 1137-1149, September.
- Richard Ehrhardt, 1979. "The Power Approximation for Computing (s, S) Inventory Policies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(8), pages 777-786, August.
- James H. Bookbinder & Jin-Yan Tan, 1988. "Strategies for the Probabilistic Lot-Sizing Problem with Service-Level Constraints," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(9), pages 1096-1108, September.
- Harvey M. Wagner & Thomson M. Whitin, 1958. "Dynamic Version of the Economic Lot Size Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(1), pages 89-96, October.
- Vargas, Vicente, 2009. "An optimal solution for the stochastic version of the Wagner-Whitin dynamic lot-size model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 198(2), pages 447-451, October.
- Dawande, Milind & Gavirneni, Srinagesh & Naranpanawe, Sanjeewa & Sethi, Suresh P., 2009. "Discrete forecast horizons for two-product variants of the dynamic lot-size problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 430-436, August.
- Rezaei, Jafar & Davoodi, Mansoor, 2011. "Multi-objective models for lot-sizing with supplier selection," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 77-86, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gansterer, Margaretha, 2015. "Aggregate planning and forecasting in make-to-order production systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PB), pages 521-528.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:190:y:2017:i:c:p:31-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ejores:v:263:y:2017:i:3:p:838-863 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Shine-Der & Lan, Shu-Chuan, 2013. "Production lot sizing with a secondary outsourcing facility," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 414-424.
- Gahm, Christian & Dünnwald, Bastian & Sahamie, Ramin, 2014. "A multi-criteria master production scheduling approach for special purpose machinery," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 89-101.
More about this item
KeywordsInventory management Master production scheduling Simulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:132:y:2011:i:2:p:296-302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.