Lot-sizing rules and freezing the master production schedule in material requirements planning systems
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert C. Carlson & James V. Jucker & Dean H. Kropp, 1979. "Less Nervous MRP Systems: A Dynamic Economic Lot-Sizing Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(8), pages 754-761, August.
- Joseph D. Blackburn & Dean H. Kropp & Robert A. Millen, 1986. "A Comparison of Strategies to Dampen Nervousness in MRP Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(4), pages 413-429, April.
- Blackburn, Joseph D. & Kropp, Dean H. & Millen, Robert A., 1985. "MRP system nervousness: Causes and cures," Engineering Costs and Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1-3), pages 141-146, April.
- Harvey M. Wagner & Thomson M. Whitin, 1958. "Dynamic Version of the Economic Lot Size Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(1), pages 89-96, October.
- Joseph D. Blackburn & Robert A. Millen, 1982. "Improved Heuristics for Multi-Stage Requirements Planning Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(1), pages 44-56, January.
- V. Sridharan & William L. Berry & V. Udayabhanu, 1987. "Freezing the Master Production Schedule Under Rolling Planning Horizons," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(9), pages 1137-1149, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:53:y:1997:i:3:p:281-305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.