Lot-sizing rules and freezing the master production schedule in material requirements planning systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- V. Sridharan & William L. Berry & V. Udayabhanu, 1987. "Freezing the Master Production Schedule Under Rolling Planning Horizons," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(9), pages 1137-1149, September.
- Robert C. Carlson & James V. Jucker & Dean H. Kropp, 1979. "Less Nervous MRP Systems: A Dynamic Economic Lot-Sizing Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(8), pages 754-761, August.
- Harvey M. Wagner & Thomson M. Whitin, 1958. "Dynamic Version of the Economic Lot Size Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(1), pages 89-96, October.
- Blackburn, Joseph D. & Kropp, Dean H. & Millen, Robert A., 1985. "MRP system nervousness: Causes and cures," Engineering Costs and Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1-3), pages 141-146, April.
- Joseph D. Blackburn & Dean H. Kropp & Robert A. Millen, 1986. "A Comparison of Strategies to Dampen Nervousness in MRP Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(4), pages 413-429, April.
- Joseph D. Blackburn & Robert A. Millen, 1982. "Improved Heuristics for Multi-Stage Requirements Planning Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(1), pages 44-56, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sahin, Funda & Powell Robinson, E. & Gao, Li-Lian, 2008. "Master production scheduling policy and rolling schedules in a two-stage make-to-order supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 528-541, October.
- Meixell, Mary J., 2005. "The impact of setup costs, commonality, and capacity on schedule stability: An exploratory study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 95-107, January.
- Nyoman Pujawan, I, 2004. "The effect of lot sizing rules on order variability," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 159(3), pages 617-635, December.
- Narayanan, Arunachalam & Robinson, Powell, 2010. "Evaluation of joint replenishment lot-sizing procedures in rolling horizon planning systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 127(1), pages 85-94, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:53:y:1997:i:3:p:281-305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .