The effect of lot sizing rules on order variability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dejonckheere, J. & Disney, S. M. & Lambrecht, M. R. & Towill, D. R., 2002. "Transfer function analysis of forecasting induced bullwhip in supply chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 133-144, July.
- Harvey M. Wagner & Thomson M. Whitin, 1958. "Dynamic Version of the Economic Lot Size Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(1), pages 89-96, October.
- Zhao, Xiande & Lam, Kokin, 1997. "Lot-sizing rules and freezing the master production schedule in material requirements planning systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 281-305, December.
- De Bodt, Marc A. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N. & Gelders, Ludo F., 1982. "Lot sizing and safety stock decisions in an MRP system with demand uncertainty," Engineering Costs and Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 67-75, April.
- Kelle, Peter & Milne, Alistair, 1999. "The effect of (s, S) ordering policy on the supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1-3), pages 113-122, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dobos, Imre, 2011. "The analysis of bullwhip effect in a HMMS-type supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 250-256, May.
- Potter, Andrew & Disney, Stephen M., 2006. "Bullwhip and batching: An exploration," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 408-418, December.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:263:y:2017:i:3:p:838-863 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhu, Wanshan & Wu, Zhengping, 2014. "The stochastic ordering of mean-preserving transformations and its applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 239(3), pages 802-809.
- Pujawan, I Nyoman & Silver, Edward A., 2008. "Augmenting the lot sizing order quantity when demand is probabilistic," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 188(3), pages 705-722, August.
- Govindan, Kannan, 2015. "The optimal replenishment policy for time-varying stochastic demand under vendor managed inventory," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(2), pages 402-423.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:159:y:2004:i:3:p:617-635. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.