Reducing the bullwhip effect: Looking through the appropriate lens
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Disney, S. M. & Towill, D. R., 2003. "On the bullwhip and inventory variance produced by an ordering policy," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 157-167, June.
- John D. Sterman, 1989. "Modeling Managerial Behavior: Misperceptions of Feedback in a Dynamic Decision Making Experiment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(3), pages 321-339, March.
- Van Ackere, Ann & Larsen, Erik Reimer & Morecroft, John D. W., 1993. "Systems thinking and business process redesign: An application to the beer game," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 412-423, December.
- Hau L. Lee & V. Padmanabhan & Seungjin Whang, 1997. "Information Distortion in a Supply Chain: The Bullwhip Effect," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(4), pages 546-558, April.
- Dejonckheere, J. & Disney, S. M. & Lambrecht, M. R. & Towill, D. R., 2002. "Transfer function analysis of forecasting induced bullwhip in supply chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 133-144, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:108:y:2007:i:1-2:p:444-453. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.