On bullwhip in supply chains--historical review, present practice and expected future impact
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David L Levy, 1995. "International Sourcing and Supply Chain Stability," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 26(2), pages 343-360, June.
- Van Ackere, Ann & Larsen, Erik Reimer & Morecroft, John D. W., 1993. "Systems thinking and business process redesign: An application to the beer game," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 412-423, December.
- Olhager, Jan & Selldin, Erik, 2004. "Supply chain management survey of Swedish manufacturing firms," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(3), pages 353-361, June.
- John D. Sterman, 1989. "Modeling Managerial Behavior: Misperceptions of Feedback in a Dynamic Decision Making Experiment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(3), pages 321-339, March.
- Thonemann, U. W., 2002. "Improving supply-chain performance by sharing advance demand information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 81-107, October.
- Dejonckheere, J. & Disney, S. M. & Lambrecht, M. R. & Towill, D. R., 2002. "Transfer function analysis of forecasting induced bullwhip in supply chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 133-144, July.
- Hau L. Lee & V. Padmanabhan & Seungjin Whang, 1997. "Information Distortion in a Supply Chain: The Bullwhip Effect," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(4), pages 546-558, April.
- Manuel Zymelman, 1965. "A Stabilization Policy for the Cotton Textile Cycle," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(5), pages 572-580, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:101:y:2006:i:1:p:2-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.