On bullwhip in supply chains--historical review, present practice and expected future impact
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Manuel Zymelman, 1965. "A Stabilization Policy for the Cotton Textile Cycle," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(5), pages 572-580, March.
- David L Levy, 1995. "International Sourcing and Supply Chain Stability," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 26(2), pages 343-360, June.
- Hau L. Lee & V. Padmanabhan & Seungjin Whang, 1997. "Information Distortion in a Supply Chain: The Bullwhip Effect," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(4), pages 546-558, April.
- Olhager, Jan & Selldin, Erik, 2004. "Supply chain management survey of Swedish manufacturing firms," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(3), pages 353-361, June.
- Dejonckheere, J. & Disney, S. M. & Lambrecht, M. R. & Towill, D. R., 2002. "Transfer function analysis of forecasting induced bullwhip in supply chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 133-144, July.
- John D. Sterman, 1989. "Modeling Managerial Behavior: Misperceptions of Feedback in a Dynamic Decision Making Experiment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(3), pages 321-339, March.
- Thonemann, U. W., 2002. "Improving supply-chain performance by sharing advance demand information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 81-107, October.
- Van Ackere, Ann & Larsen, Erik Reimer & Morecroft, John D. W., 1993. "Systems thinking and business process redesign: An application to the beer game," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 412-423, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:101:y:2006:i:1:p:2-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.