International Sourcing and Supply Chain Stability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ana Teresa Tavares & Stephen Young, 2004. "Sourcing Patterns of Foreign-owned Multinational Subsidiaries in Europe," ERSA conference papers ersa04p575, European Regional Science Association.
- Holweg, Matthias & Reichhart, Andreas & Hong, Eui, 2011. "On risk and cost in global sourcing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 333-341, May.
- Qi, Lian & Lee, Kangbok, 2015. "Supply chain risk mitigations with expedited shipping," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 57(PA), pages 98-113.
- Moema Pereira Nunes, 2016. "Motivations, Risks, Barriers, and Results Associated with the Adoption of Global Sourcing by Brazilian Companies: a Case-Based Study," Brazilian Business Review, Fucape Business School, vol. 13(2), pages 135-157, March.
- S. Katie Moon & Gordon M. Phillips, 2014. "Outside Purchase Contracts, Human Capital and Firm Capital Structure," NBER Working Papers 20579, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ernst, Dieter, 1997. "From Partial to Systemic Globalization: International Production Networks in the Electronics Industry," UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, Working Paper Series qt7326w69k, UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, UC Berkeley.
- Desbordes, Rodolphe, 2007. "The sensitivity of U.S. multinational enterprises to political and macroeconomic uncertainty: A sectoral analysis," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 732-750, December.
- Holmstrom, Jan & Hameri, A. -P. & Nielsen, Niels H. & Pankakoshi, Juha & Slotte, Jonas, 1997. "Examples of production dynamics control for cost efficiency," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 109-119, January.
- Andreas Grossler, 2010. "An Exploratory Study of Differences in Manufacturing Strategy between National and Global Production Firms," Journal of Management and Strategy, Journal of Management and Strategy, Sciedu Press, vol. 1(1), pages 47-62, December.
- Mol, Michael J. & van Tulder, Rob J.M. & Beije, Paul R., 2005. "Antecedents and performance consequences of international outsourcing," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 599-617, October.
- Zorzini, Marta & Stevenson, Mark & Hendry, Linda C., 2012. "Customer Enquiry Management in global supply chains: A comparative multi-case study analysis," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 121-140.
- Meena, P.L. & Sarmah, S.P. & Sarkar, A., 2011. "Sourcing decisions under risks of catastrophic event disruptions," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(6), pages 1058-1074.
- Hutzschenreuter, Thomas & Lewin, Arie Y. & Dresel, Stephan, 2011. "Governance modes for offshoring activities: A comparison of US and German firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 291-313, June.
- Laurent Lim, Lâm & Alpan, Gülgün & Penz, Bernard, 2014. "Reconciling sales and operations management with distant suppliers in the automotive industry: A simulation approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 20-36.
- Wagner, Hardy, 2004. "Internationalization speed and cost efficiency: evidence from Germany," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 447-463, August.
- Geary, S. & Disney, S.M. & Towill, D.R., 2006. "On bullwhip in supply chains--historical review, present practice and expected future impact," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 2-18, May.
- Samli, A. Coskun & Browning, John M. & Busbia, Carolyn, 1998. "The Status of Global Sourcing as a Critical Tool of Strategic Planning:: Opportunistic Versus Strategic Dichotomy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 177-187, November.
- Tang, Christopher S., 2006. "Perspectives in supply chain risk management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 451-488, October.
- repec:spr:manint:v:51:y:2011:i:1:d:10.1007_s11575-010-0061-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manning, Stephan, 2013. "New Silicon Valleys or a new species? Commoditization of knowledge work and the rise of knowledge services clusters," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 379-390.
- Ojha, Divesh & Shockley, Jeff & Acharya, Chandan, 2016. "Supply chain organizational infrastructure for promoting entrepreneurial emphasis and innovativeness: The role of trust and learning," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 212-227.
- repec:spr:manint:v:53:y:2013:i:2:d:10.1007_s11575-012-0143-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lorentz, Harri & Töyli, Juuso & Solakivi, Tomi & Ojala, Lauri, 2016. "The effect of a geographically dispersed supply base on downside risk: Developing and testing the N-shaped theory," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 872-882.
- Danese, Pamela & Romano, Pietro & Formentini, Marco, 2013. "The impact of supply chain integration on responsiveness: The moderating effect of using an international supplier network," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 125-140.
- Mauri, Alfredo J. & Sambharya, Rakesh B., 2001. "The impact of global integration on MNC performance: evidence from global industries," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 441-454, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:26:y:1995:i:2:p:343-360. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.