The analysis of bullwhip effect in a HMMS-type supply chain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dobos, Imre, 2003. "Optimal production-inventory strategies for a HMMS-type reverse logistics system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 351-360, January.
- Geary, S. & Disney, S.M. & Towill, D.R., 2006. "On bullwhip in supply chains--historical review, present practice and expected future impact," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 2-18, May.
- Nyoman Pujawan, I, 2004. "The effect of lot sizing rules on order variability," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 159(3), pages 617-635, December.
- Dobos, Imre, 1998. "Production-inventory control under environmental constraints," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 123-131, September.
- Gérard P. Cachon, 1999. "Managing Supply Chain Demand Variability with Scheduled Ordering Policies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(6), pages 843-856, June.
- Disney, S. M. & Towill, D. R., 2003. "On the bullwhip and inventory variance produced by an ordering policy," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 157-167, June.
- Zhou, Li & Disney, Stephen & Towill, Denis R., 2010. "A pragmatic approach to the design of bullwhip controllers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(2), pages 556-568, December.
- Machuca, José A. D. & Barajas, Rafael P., 2004. "The impact of electronic data interchange on reducing bullwhip effect and supply chain inventory costs," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 209-228, May.
- Dejonckheere, J. & Disney, S. M. & Lambrecht, M. R. & Towill, D. R., 2003. "Measuring and avoiding the bullwhip effect: A control theoretic approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(3), pages 567-590, June.
- Towill, Denis R. & Zhou, Li & Disney, Stephen M., 2007. "Reducing the bullwhip effect: Looking through the appropriate lens," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(1-2), pages 444-453, July.
- Zhou, Li & Naim, Mohamed M. & Ou Tang & Towill, Denis R., 2006. "Dynamic performance of a hybrid inventory system with a Kanban policy in remanufacturing process," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 585-598, December.
- Frank Chen & Zvi Drezner & Jennifer K. Ryan & David Simchi-Levi, 2000. "Quantifying the Bullwhip Effect in a Simple Supply Chain: The Impact of Forecasting, Lead Times, and Information," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(3), pages 436-443, March.
- Kelle, Peter & Milne, Alistair, 1999. "The effect of (s, S) ordering policy on the supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1-3), pages 113-122, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- K. Devika & A. Jafarian & A. Hassanzadeh & R. Khodaverdi, 2016. "Optimizing of bullwhip effect and net stock amplification in three-echelon supply chains using evolutionary multi-objective metaheuristics," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 242(2), pages 457-487, July.
More about this item
KeywordsOptimal control Supply chain Bullwhip effect;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:131:y:2011:i:1:p:250-256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.