Multi-product lot scheduling with backordering and shelf-life constraints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sharma, Sanjay, 2009. "Revisiting the shelf life constrained multi-product manufacturing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 193(1), pages 129-139, February.
- Grznar, J. & Riggle, C., 1997. "An optimal algorithm for the basic period approach to the economic lot scheduling problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 355-364, June.
- Tempelmeier, Horst, 2011. "A column generation heuristic for dynamic capacitated lot sizing with random demand under a fill rate constraint," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 627-633, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Janssen, Larissa & Claus, Thorsten & Sauer, Jürgen, 2016. "Literature review of deteriorating inventory models by key topics from 2012 to 2015," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 182(C), pages 86-112.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:251:y:2015:i:c:p:404-422 is not listed on IDEAS
- Koca, Esra & Yaman, Hande & Selim Aktürk, M., 2015. "Stochastic lot sizing problem with controllable processing times," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 1-10.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic lot scheduling; Shelf-life constraint; Backordering;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:41:y:2013:i:3:p:510-516. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.