Fix-and-optimize and variable neighborhood search approaches for multi-level capacitated lot sizing problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Almeder, Christian, 2010. "A hybrid optimization approach for multi-level capacitated lot-sizing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(2), pages 599-606, January.
- Stadtler, Hartmut, 2003. "Multilevel lot sizing with setup times and multiple constrained resources: Internally rolling schedules with lot-sizing windows," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 20204, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Christopher Suerie & Hartmut Stadtler, 2003. "The Capacitated Lot-Sizing Problem with Linked Lot Sizes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(8), pages 1039-1054, August.
- William W. Trigeiro & L. Joseph Thomas & John O. McClain, 1989. "Capacitated Lot Sizing with Setup Times," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(3), pages 353-366, March.
- Helber, Stefan & Sahling, Florian, 2010.
"A fix-and-optimize approach for the multi-level capacitated lot sizing problem,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 247-256, February.
- Helber, Stefan & Sahling, Florian, 2008. "A Fix-and-Optimize Approach for the Multi-Level Capacitated Lot Sizing Problems," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-393, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Robinson, Powell & Narayanan, Arunachalam & Sahin, Funda, 2009. "Coordinated deterministic dynamic demand lot-sizing problem: A review of models and algorithms," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 3-15, February.
- Stadtler, Hartmut & Sahling, Florian, 2013. "A lot-sizing and scheduling model for multi-stage flow lines with zero lead times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 225(3), pages 404-419.
- Peter J. Billington & John O. McClain & L. Joseph Thomas, 1983. "Mathematical Programming Approaches to Capacity-Constrained MRP Systems: Review, Formulation and Problem Reduction," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(10), pages 1126-1141, October.
- Muller, Laurent Flindt & Spoorendonk, Simon & Pisinger, David, 2012. "A hybrid adaptive large neighborhood search heuristic for lot-sizing with setup times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(3), pages 614-623.
- Hansen, Pierre & Mladenovic, Nenad, 2001. "Variable neighborhood search: Principles and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(3), pages 449-467, May.
- Horst Tempelmeier & Matthias Derstroff, 1996. "A Lagrangean-Based Heuristic for Dynamic Multilevel Multiitem Constrained Lotsizing with Setup Times," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(5), pages 738-757, May.
- Gaetan Belvaux & Laurence A. Wolsey, 2001. "Modelling Practical Lot-Sizing Problems as Mixed-Integer Programs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(7), pages 993-1007, July.
- Suerie, Christopher & Stadtler, Hartmut, 2003. "The Capacitated lot-sizing problem with linked lot sizes," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 20206, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Gaetan Belvaux & Laurence A. Wolsey, 2000. "bc --- prod: A Specialized Branch-and-Cut System for Lot-Sizing Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(5), pages 724-738, May.
- Jans, Raf & Degraeve, Zeger, 2007. "Meta-heuristics for dynamic lot sizing: A review and comparison of solution approaches," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 1855-1875, March.
- Tempelmeier, Horst, 2011. "A column generation heuristic for dynamic capacitated lot sizing with random demand under a fill rate constraint," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 627-633, December.
- Karimi, B. & Fatemi Ghomi, S. M. T. & Wilson, J. M., 2003. "The capacitated lot sizing problem: a review of models and algorithms," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 365-378, October.
- Kerem Akartunalı & Andrew Miller, 2012. "A computational analysis of lower bounds for big bucket production planning problems," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 53(3), pages 729-753, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cattani, Kyle D., 2016. "Fenced in? Stochastic and deterministic planning models in a time-fenced, rolling-horizon scheduling systemAuthor-Name: DeYong, Gregory D," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 251(1), pages 85-95.
- Hwang, Hark-Chin & Kang, Jangha, 2016. "Two-phase algorithm for the lot-sizing problem with backlogging for stepwise transportation cost without speculative motives," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 59(PB), pages 238-250.
- Zhang, Guoqing & Nishi, Tatsushi & Turner, Sarina D.O. & Oga, Keisuke & Li, Xindan, 2017. "An integrated strategy for a production planning and warehouse layout problem: Modeling and solution approaches," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 85-94.
More about this item
KeywordsProduction planning; Lot sizing; Fix-and-optimize; Variable neighbourhood search; Mixed integer programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:56:y:2015:i:c:p:25-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.