A lot-sizing and scheduling model for multi-stage flow lines with zero lead times
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- William W. Trigeiro & L. Joseph Thomas & John O. McClain, 1989. "Capacitated Lot Sizing with Setup Times," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(3), pages 353-366, March.
- Helber, Stefan & Sahling, Florian, 2010.
"A fix-and-optimize approach for the multi-level capacitated lot sizing problem,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 247-256, February.
- Helber, Stefan & Sahling, Florian, 2008. "A Fix-and-Optimize Approach for the Multi-Level Capacitated Lot Sizing Problems," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-393, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Stadtler, Hartmut, 2011. "Multi-level single machine lot-sizing and scheduling with zero lead times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 209(3), pages 241-252, March.
- Tempelmeier, Horst & Buschkühl, Lisbeth, 2008. "Dynamic multi-machine lotsizing and sequencing with simultaneous scheduling of a common setup resource," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 401-412, May.
- Horst Tempelmeier & Matthias Derstroff, 1996. "A Lagrangean-Based Heuristic for Dynamic Multilevel Multiitem Constrained Lotsizing with Setup Times," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(5), pages 738-757, May.
- Fandel, Gunter & Stammen-Hegene, Cathrin, 2006. "Simultaneous lot sizing and scheduling for multi-product multi-level production," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 308-316, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katsunori Kume & Takao Fujiwara, 2016. "Production Flexibility of Real Options in Daily Supply Chain," Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management, Springer;Global Institute of Flexible Systems Management, vol. 17(3), pages 249-264, September.
- Karina Copil & Martin Wörbelauer & Herbert Meyr & Horst Tempelmeier, 2017. "Simultaneous lotsizing and scheduling problems: a classification and review of models," OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., vol. 39(1), pages 1-64, January.
- Ursavas, Evrim, 2017. "A benders decomposition approach for solving the offshore wind farm installation planning at the North Sea," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(2), pages 703-714.
- Chen, Haoxun, 2015. "Fix-and-optimize and variable neighborhood search approaches for multi-level capacitated lot sizing problems," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 25-36.
More about this item
KeywordsLot-sizing; Scheduling; Zero lead time offset; Fix-and-Optimize;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:225:y:2013:i:3:p:404-419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.