bc --- prod: A Specialized Branch-and-Cut System for Lot-Sizing Problems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fleischmann, Bernhard, 1994. "The discrete lot-sizing and scheduling problem with sequence-dependent setup costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 395-404, June.
- Yves Pochet & Laurence A. Wolsey, 1991. "Solving Multi-Item Lot-Sizing Problems Using Strong Cutting Planes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(1), pages 53-67, January.
- Horst Tempelmeier & Matthias Derstroff, 1996. "A Lagrangean-Based Heuristic for Dynamic Multilevel Multiitem Constrained Lotsizing with Setup Times," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(5), pages 738-757, May.
- Moustapha Diaby & Harish C. Bahl & Mark H. Karwan & Stanley Zionts, 1992. "A Lagrangean Relaxation Approach for Very-Large-Scale Capacitated Lot-Sizing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(9), pages 1329-1340, September.
- Kuik, Roelof & Salomon, Marc & van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1994. "Batching decisions: structure and models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 243-263, June.
- Fleischmann, Bernhard, 1990. "The discrete lot-sizing and scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 337-348, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Absi, Nabil & Kedad-Sidhoum, Safia, 2008. "The multi-item capacitated lot-sizing problem with setup times and shortage costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(3), pages 1351-1374, March.
- Haugen, Kjetil K. & Olstad, Asmund & Pettersen, Bard I., 2007. "The profit maximizing capacitated lot-size (PCLSP) problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(1), pages 165-176, January.
- Toledo, Franklina Maria Bragion & Armentano, Vinicius Amaral, 2006. "A Lagrangian-based heuristic for the capacitated lot-sizing problem in parallel machines," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(2), pages 1070-1083, December.
- Adacher, Ludovica & Cassandras, Christos G., 2014. "Lot size optimization in manufacturing systems: The surrogate method," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 418-426.
- Narayanan, Arunachalam & Robinson, Powell, 2010. "Efficient and effective heuristics for the coordinated capacitated lot-size problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 203(3), pages 583-592, June.
- Chen, Haoxun, 2015. "Fix-and-optimize and variable neighborhood search approaches for multi-level capacitated lot sizing problems," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 25-36.
- Laurence A. Wolsey, 2002. "Solving Multi-Item Lot-Sizing Problems with an MIP Solver Using Classification and Reformulation," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 1587-1602.
- Yaman, Hande & Sen, Alper, 2008. "Manufacturer's mixed pallet design problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 186(2), pages 826-840, April.
More about this item
Keywordsmanufacturing; lot-sizing; branch-and-cut; modelling language;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:46:y:2000:i:5:p:724-738. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.