Progress with single-item lot-sizing
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stephen F. Love, 1972. "A Facilities in Series Inventory Model with Nested Schedules," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(5-Part-1), pages 327-338, January.
- van Hoesel, Stan & Kolen, Antoon, 1994. "A linear description of the discrete lot-sizing and scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 342-353, June.
- Fleischmann, Bernhard, 1990. "The discrete lot-sizing and scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 337-348, February.
- Harvey M. Wagner & Thomson M. Whitin, 1958. "Dynamic Version of the Economic Lot Size Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(1), pages 89-96, October.
- Kuik, Roelof & Salomon, Marc & van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1994. "Batching decisions: structure and models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 243-263, June.
- POCHET, Yves & WOLSEY , Laurence, 1994. "Algorithms and Reformulations for Lot Sizing Problems," CORE Discussion Papers 1994027, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Michael Florian & Morton Klein, 1971. "Deterministic Production Planning with Concave Costs and Capacity Constraints," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(1), pages 12-20, September.
- Imre Barany & Tony J. Van Roy & Laurence A. Wolsey, 1984. "Strong Formulations for Multi-Item Capacitated Lot Sizing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(10), pages 1255-1261, October.
- Cattrysse, Dirk & Maes, Johan & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1990. "Set partitioning and column generation heuristics for capacitated dynamic lotsizing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 38-47, May.
- Willard I. Zangwill, 1968. "Minimum Concave Cost Flows in Certain Networks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(7), pages 429-450, March.
- Willard I. Zangwill, 1969. "A Backlogging Model and a Multi-Echelon Model of a Dynamic Economic Lot Size Production System--A Network Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(9), pages 506-527, May.
- Yves Pochet & Laurence A. Wolsey, 1991. "Solving Multi-Item Lot-Sizing Problems Using Strong Cutting Planes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(1), pages 53-67, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:86:y:1995:i:3:p:395-401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.