A benders decomposition approach for solving the offshore wind farm installation planning at the North Sea
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stadtler, Hartmut & Sahling, Florian, 2013. "A lot-sizing and scheduling model for multi-stage flow lines with zero lead times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 225(3), pages 404-419.
- Wang, S. & Huang, G.H., 2015. "A multi-level Taguchi-factorial two-stage stochastic programming approach for characterization of parameter uncertainties and their interactions: An application to water resources management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(2), pages 572-581.
- Haugen, Kjetil K., 1996. "A Stochastic Dynamic Programming model for scheduling of offshore petroleum fields with resource uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 88-100, January.
- Halvorsen-Weare, Elin E. & Fagerholt, Kjetil & Nonås, Lars Magne & Asbjørnslett, Bjørn Egil, 2012. "Optimal fleet composition and periodic routing of offshore supply vessels," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(2), pages 508-517.
- Rentizelas, Athanasios A. & Tolis, Athanasios I. & Tatsiopoulos, Ilias P., 2012. "Investment planning in electricity production under CO2 price uncertainty," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 622-629.
- Bjørnar Aas & Øyvind Halskau Sr & Stein W Wallace, 2009. "The role of supply vessels in offshore logistics," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 11(3), pages 302-325, September.
- Li, Haitao & Womer, Norman K., 2015. "Solving stochastic resource-constrained project scheduling problems by closed-loop approximate dynamic programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(1), pages 20-33.
- Bilgili, Mehmet & Yasar, Abdulkadir & Simsek, Erdogan, 2011. "Offshore wind power development in Europe and its comparison with onshore counterpart," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 905-915, February.
- Santoso, Tjendera & Ahmed, Shabbir & Goetschalckx, Marc & Shapiro, Alexander, 2005. "A stochastic programming approach for supply chain network design under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 167(1), pages 96-115, November.
- Ricardo Saraiva de Camargo & Gilberto de Miranda & Henrique Pacca L. Luna, 2009. "Benders Decomposition for Hub Location Problems with Economies of Scale," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(1), pages 86-97, February.
- Jean-François Cordeau & Goran Stojković & François Soumis & Jacques Desrosiers, 2001. "Benders Decomposition for Simultaneous Aircraft Routing and Crew Scheduling," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(4), pages 375-388, November.
- Trappey, Amy J.C. & Trappey, Charles V. & Liu, Penny H.Y. & Lin, Lee-Cheng & Ou, Jerry J.R., 2013. "A hierarchical cost learning model for developing wind energy infrastructures," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 386-391.
- Chen, Haoxun & Luh, Peter B., 2003. "An alternative framework to Lagrangian relaxation approach for job shop scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 149(3), pages 499-512, September.
- Alumur, Sibel A. & Nickel, Stefan & Saldanha-da-Gama, Francisco & Verter, Vedat, 2012. "Multi-period reverse logistics network design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(1), pages 67-78.
- Mao, Kun & Pan, Quan-ke & Pang, Xinfu & Chai, Tianyou, 2014. "A novel Lagrangian relaxation approach for a hybrid flowshop scheduling problem in the steelmaking-continuous casting process," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(1), pages 51-60.
- Herroelen, Willy & Leus, Roel, 2005. "Project scheduling under uncertainty: Survey and research potentials," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(2), pages 289-306, September.
- Hanif Sherali & Ki-Hwan Bae & Mohamed Haouari, 2013. "A benders decomposition approach for an integrated airline schedule design and fleet assignment problem with flight retiming, schedule balance, and demand recapture," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 210(1), pages 213-244, November.
- Arnt-Gunnar Lium & Teodor Gabriel Crainic & Stein W. Wallace, 2009. "A Study of Demand Stochasticity in Service Network Design," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(2), pages 144-157, May.
- Xydis, George, 2013. "A techno-economic and spatial analysis for the optimal planning of wind energy in Kythira island, Greece," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 440-452.
- Pantuso, Giovanni & Fagerholt, Kjetil & Hvattum, Lars Magnus, 2014. "A survey on maritime fleet size and mix problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 235(2), pages 341-349.
- Sun, Xiaojing & Huang, Diangui & Wu, Guoqing, 2012. "The current state of offshore wind energy technology development," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 298-312.
- Cardoso, Sónia R. & Barbosa-Póvoa, Ana Paula F.D. & Relvas, Susana, 2013. "Design and planning of supply chains with integration of reverse logistics activities under demand uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(3), pages 436-451.
- Joyce W. Yen & John R. Birge, 2006. "A Stochastic Programming Approach to the Airline Crew Scheduling Problem," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(1), pages 3-14, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:267:y:2018:i:3:p:877-890 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsOffshore installation; Renewable energy; Logistics; North Sea; Wind farm;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:258:y:2017:i:2:p:703-714. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.