A supply chain network design model for biomass co-firing in coal-fired power plants
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Yongxi & Chen, Chien-Wei & Fan, Yueyue, 2010. "Multistage optimization of the supply chains of biofuels," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 820-830, November.
- Bai, Yun & Hwang, Taesung & Kang, Seungmo & Ouyang, Yanfeng, 2011. "Biofuel refinery location and supply chain planning under traffic congestion," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 162-175, January.
- Cunha, Claudio B. & Silva, Marcos Roberto, 2007. "A genetic algorithm for the problem of configuring a hub-and-spoke network for a LTL trucking company in Brazil," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(3), pages 747-758, June.
- A. M. Geoffrion & G. W. Graves, 1974. "Multicommodity Distribution System Design by Benders Decomposition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(5), pages 822-844, January.
- Chen, Chien-Wei & Fan, Yueyue, 2012. "Bioethanol supply chain system planning under supply and demand uncertainties," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 150-164.
- Alumur, Sibel & Kara, Bahar Y., 2008. "Network hub location problems: The state of the art," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 190(1), pages 1-21, October.
- Skorin-Kapov, Darko & Skorin-Kapov, Jadranka & O'Kelly, Morton, 1996. "Tight linear programming relaxations of uncapacitated p-hub median problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 582-593, November.
- Chen, Jeng-Fung, 2007. "A hybrid heuristic for the uncapacitated single allocation hub location problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 211-220, April.
- Heller, Martin C & Keoleian, Gregory A & Mann, Margaret K & Volk, Timothy A, 2004. "Life cycle energy and environmental benefits of generating electricity from willow biomass," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1023-1042.
- Hansson, Julia & Berndes, Gran & Johnsson, Filip & Kjrstad, Jan, 2009. "Co-firing biomass with coal for electricity generation--An assessment of the potential in EU27," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1444-1455, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Samiran, Nor Afzanizam & Jaafar, Mohammad Nazri Mohd & Ng, Jo-Han & Lam, Su Shiung & Chong, Cheng Tung, 2016. "Progress in biomass gasification technique – With focus on Malaysian palm biomass for syngas production," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1047-1062.
- Marufuzzaman, Mohammad & Ekşioğlu, Sandra Duni, 2017. "Managing congestion in supply chains via dynamic freight routing: An application in the biomass supply chain," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 54-76.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:78:y:2017:i:c:p:1089-1101 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:116:y:2018:i:c:p:39-49 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:143:y:2018:i:c:p:911-933 is not listed on IDEAS
- Poudel, Sushil Raj & Marufuzzaman, Mohammad & Bian, Linkan, 2016. "A hybrid decomposition algorithm for designing a multi-modal transportation network under biomass supply uncertainty," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 1-25.
- Halim, Ronald A. & Kwakkel, Jan H. & Tavasszy, Lóránt A., 2016. "A strategic model of port-hinterland freight distribution networks," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 368-384.
More about this item
KeywordsHub-and-spoke network design; Network optimization; Supply chain design; Densified biomass; Rail transportation; Unit train;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:61:y:2014:i:c:p:115-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.