A hybrid heuristic for the uncapacitated single allocation hub location problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aykin, Turgut, 1994. "Lagrangian relaxation based approaches to capacitated hub-and-spoke network design problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 501-523, December.
- Kuby, Michael J. & Gray, Robert Gordon, 1993. "The hub network design problem with stopovers and feeders: The case of Federal Express," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, pages 1-12.
- Sue Abdinnour-Helm & M.A. Venkataramanan, 1998. "Solution approaches to hub location problems," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 78(0), pages 31-50, January.
- Ernst, Andreas T. & Krishnamoorthy, Mohan, 1998. "Exact and heuristic algorithms for the uncapacitated multiple allocation p-hub median problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 100-112, January.
- Campbell, James F., 1994. "Integer programming formulations of discrete hub location problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 387-405, January.
- Mayer, Gabriela & Wagner, Bernd, 2002. "HUBLocator : an exact solution method for the multiple allocation hub location problem," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 18962, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Skorin-Kapov, Darko & Skorin-Kapov, Jadranka, 1994. "On tabu search for the location of interacting hub facilities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 502-509, March.
- Bania, Neil & Bauer, Paul W. & Zlatoper, Thomas J., 1998.
"U.S. Air Passenger Service: a Taxonomy of Route Networks, Hub Locations, and Competition,"
Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review,
Elsevier, pages 53-74.
- Neil Bania & Paul W. Bauer & Thomas J. Zlatoper, 1992. "U.S. air passenger service: a taxonomy of route networks, hub locations, and competition," Working Paper 9216, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Boland, Natashia & Krishnamoorthy, Mohan & Ernst, Andreas T. & Ebery, Jamie, 2004. "Preprocessing and cutting for multiple allocation hub location problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 155(3), pages 638-653, June.
- Abdinnour-Helm, Sue, 1998. "A hybrid heuristic for the uncapacitated hub location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 106(2-3), pages 489-499, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Omar Ben-Ayed, 2012. "Redesigning the inter-facility network of a parcel distribution company in a developing country," International Journal of Services, Economics and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1), pages 27-42.
- Peker, Meltem & Kara, Bahar Y., 2015. "The P-Hub maximal covering problem and extensions for gradual decay functions," Omega, Elsevier, pages 158-172.
- Yaman, Hande, 2011. "Allocation strategies in hub networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 211(3), pages 442-451, June.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:60:y:2009:i:10:d:10.1057_jors.2008.92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ambrosino, Daniela & Sciomachen, Anna, 2012. "Hub locations in urban multimodal networks," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 51, pages 1-6.
- Jacobson, Sheldon H. & McLay, Laura A., 2009. "Applying statistical tests to empirically compare tabu search parameters for MAX 3-SATISFIABILITY: A case study," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 522-534, June.
- He, Yan & Wu, Tao & Zhang, Canrong & Liang, Zhe, 2015. "An improved MIP heuristic for the intermodal hub location problem," Omega, Elsevier, pages 203-211.
- Alumur, Sibel A. & Kara, Bahar Y. & Karasan, Oya E., 2012. "Multimodal hub location and hub network design," Omega, Elsevier, pages 927-939.
- Alumur, Sibel & Kara, Bahar Y., 2008. "Network hub location problems: The state of the art," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 190(1), pages 1-21, October.
- An, Yu & Zhang, Yu & Zeng, Bo, 2015. "The reliable hub-and-spoke design problem: Models and algorithms," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, pages 103-122.
- Yang, Kai & Yang, Lixing & Gao, Ziyou, 2016. "Planning and optimization of intermodal hub-and-spoke network under mixed uncertainty," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, pages 248-266.
- Roni, Md.S. & Eksioglu, Sandra D. & Searcy, Erin & Jha, Krishna, 2014. "A supply chain network design model for biomass co-firing in coal-fired power plants," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, pages 115-134.
- Muppani (Muppant), Venkata Reddy & Adil, Gajendra Kumar, 2008. "Efficient formation of storage classes for warehouse storage location assignment: A simulated annealing approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 609-618, August.
- Boysen, Nils & Fliedner, Malte, 2010. "Cross dock scheduling: Classification, literature review and research agenda," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 413-422, December.
More about this item
KeywordsHub-and-spoke Simulated annealing Tabu list Uncapacitated hub location problem;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:35:y:2007:i:2:p:211-220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.