HUBLocator : an exact solution method for the multiple allocation hub location problem
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodriguez-Martin, Inmaculada & Salazar-Gonzalez, Juan Jose, 2008. "Solving a capacitated hub location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 184(2), pages 468-479, January.
- Julia Sender & Thomas Siwczyk & Petra Mutzel & Uwe Clausen, 0. "Matheuristics for optimizing the network in German wagonload traffic," EURO Journal on Computational Optimization, Springer;EURO - The Association of European Operational Research Societies, vol. 0, pages 1-26.
- Canovas, Lazaro & Garcia, Sergio & Marin, Alfredo, 2007. "Solving the uncapacitated multiple allocation hub location problem by means of a dual-ascent technique," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(3), pages 990-1007, June.
- Samir Elhedhli & Huyu Wu, 2010. "A Lagrangean Heuristic for Hub-and-Spoke System Design with Capacity Selection and Congestion," INFORMS Journal on Computing, INFORMS, vol. 22(2), pages 282-296, May.
- Yaman, Hande, 2011. "Allocation strategies in hub networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 211(3), pages 442-451, June.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:60:y:2009:i:10:d:10.1057_jors.2008.92 is not listed on IDEAS
- F. Parvaresh & S. Hashemi Golpayegany & S. Moattar Husseini & B. Karimi, 2013. "Solving the p-hub Median Problem Under Intentional Disruptions Using Simulated Annealing," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 445-470, December.
- Yaman, Hande & Kara, Bahar Y. & Tansel, Barbaros Ç., 2007. "The latest arrival hub location problem for cargo delivery systems with stopovers," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 906-919, October.
- Ivan Contreras & Jean-François Cordeau & Gilbert Laporte, 2011. "Benders Decomposition for Large-Scale Uncapacitated Hub Location," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 59(6), pages 1477-1490, December.
- Alumur, Sibel & Kara, Bahar Y., 2008. "Network hub location problems: The state of the art," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 190(1), pages 1-21, October.
- Wagner, Bernd, 2007. "An exact solution procedure for a cluster hub location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(2), pages 391-401, April.
- Mari'n, Alfredo & Canovas, Lazaro & Landete, Mercedes, 2006. "New formulations for the uncapacitated multiple allocation hub location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 172(1), pages 274-292, July.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:59:y:2008:i:7:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602424 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:eurjco:v:5:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s13675-016-0076-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alumur, Sibel A. & Nickel, Stefan & Saldanha-da-Gama, Francisco, 2012. "Hub location under uncertainty," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 529-543.
- Klose, Andreas & Drexl, Andreas, 2005. "Facility location models for distribution system design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 4-29, April.
- de Sá, Elisangela Martins & de Camargo, Ricardo Saraiva & de Miranda, Gilberto, 2013. "An improved Benders decomposition algorithm for the tree of hubs location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(2), pages 185-202.
- Boland, Natashia & Krishnamoorthy, Mohan & Ernst, Andreas T. & Ebery, Jamie, 2004. "Preprocessing and cutting for multiple allocation hub location problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 155(3), pages 638-653, June.
- Ricardo Saraiva de Camargo & Gilberto de Miranda & Henrique Pacca L. Luna, 2009. "Benders Decomposition for Hub Location Problems with Economies of Scale," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(1), pages 86-97, February.
- Contreras, Ivan & Fernández, Elena & Marín, Alfredo, 2010. "The Tree of Hubs Location Problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(2), pages 390-400, April.
- Chen, Jeng-Fung, 2007. "A hybrid heuristic for the uncapacitated single allocation hub location problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 211-220, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dar:wpaper:18962. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dekanatssekretariat). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ivthdde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.