Preprocessing and cutting for multiple allocation hub location problems
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- A.T. Ernst & M. Krishnamoorthy, 1999. "Solution algorithms for the capacitated single allocation hub location problem," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 86(0), pages 141-159, January.
- Ebery, Jamie & Krishnamoorthy, Mohan & Ernst, Andreas & Boland, Natashia, 2000. "The capacitated multiple allocation hub location problem: Formulations and algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 120(3), pages 614-631, February.
- Skorin-Kapov, Darko & Skorin-Kapov, Jadranka & O'Kelly, Morton, 1996. "Tight linear programming relaxations of uncapacitated p-hub median problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 582-593, November.
- Ebery, Jamie, 2001. "Solving large single allocation p-hub problems with two or three hubs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 128(2), pages 447-458, January.
- Mayer, Gabriela & Wagner, Bernd, 2002. "HUBLocator : an exact solution method for the multiple allocation hub location problem," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 18962, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Ernst, Andreas T. & Krishnamoorthy, Mohan, 1998. "Exact and heuristic algorithms for the uncapacitated multiple allocation p-hub median problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 100-112, January.
- Campbell, James F., 1994. "Integer programming formulations of discrete hub location problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 387-405, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:155:y:2004:i:3:p:638-653. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.