Preprocessing and cutting for multiple allocation hub location problems
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ebery, Jamie, 2001. "Solving large single allocation p-hub problems with two or three hubs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 128(2), pages 447-458, January.
- Ernst, Andreas T. & Krishnamoorthy, Mohan, 1998. "Exact and heuristic algorithms for the uncapacitated multiple allocation p-hub median problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 100-112, January.
- Campbell, James F., 1994. "Integer programming formulations of discrete hub location problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 387-405, January.
- Skorin-Kapov, Darko & Skorin-Kapov, Jadranka & O'Kelly, Morton, 1996. "Tight linear programming relaxations of uncapacitated p-hub median problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 582-593, November.
- Mayer, Gabriela & Wagner, Bernd, 2002. "HUBLocator : an exact solution method for the multiple allocation hub location problem," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 18962, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- A.T. Ernst & M. Krishnamoorthy, 1999. "Solution algorithms for the capacitated single allocation hub location problem," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 86(0), pages 141-159, January.
- Ebery, Jamie & Krishnamoorthy, Mohan & Ernst, Andreas & Boland, Natashia, 2000. "The capacitated multiple allocation hub location problem: Formulations and algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 120(3), pages 614-631, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:155:y:2004:i:3:p:638-653. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.