An exact solution procedure for a cluster hub location problem
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Skorin-Kapov, Darko & Skorin-Kapov, Jadranka & O'Kelly, Morton, 1996. "Tight linear programming relaxations of uncapacitated p-hub median problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 582-593, November.
- Sung, C. S. & Jin, H. W., 2001. "Dual-based approach for a hub network design problem under non-restrictive policy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 88-105, July.
- Ernst, Andreas T. & Krishnamoorthy, Mohan, 1998. "Exact and heuristic algorithms for the uncapacitated multiple allocation p-hub median problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 100-112, January.
- O'Kelly, M. E. & Bryan, D. L., 1998. "Hub location with flow economies of scale," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 605-616, November.
- Brailsford, Sally C. & Potts, Chris N. & Smith, Barbara M., 1999. "Constraint satisfaction problems: Algorithms and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 119(3), pages 557-581, December.
- Mayer, Gabriela & Wagner, Bernd, 2002. "HUBLocator : an exact solution method for the multiple allocation hub location problem," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 18962, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:178:y:2007:i:2:p:391-401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.