An exact solution procedure for a cluster hub location problem
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- O'Kelly, M. E. & Bryan, D. L., 1998. "Hub location with flow economies of scale," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 605-616, November.
- Sung, C. S. & Jin, H. W., 2001. "Dual-based approach for a hub network design problem under non-restrictive policy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 88-105, July.
- Mayer, Gabriela & Wagner, Bernd, 2002. "HUBLocator : an exact solution method for the multiple allocation hub location problem," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 18962, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Skorin-Kapov, Darko & Skorin-Kapov, Jadranka & O'Kelly, Morton, 1996. "Tight linear programming relaxations of uncapacitated p-hub median problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 582-593, November.
- Ernst, Andreas T. & Krishnamoorthy, Mohan, 1998. "Exact and heuristic algorithms for the uncapacitated multiple allocation p-hub median problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 100-112, January.
- Brailsford, Sally C. & Potts, Chris N. & Smith, Barbara M., 1999. "Constraint satisfaction problems: Algorithms and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 119(3), pages 557-581, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:178:y:2007:i:2:p:391-401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.