A genetic algorithm for the problem of configuring a hub-and-spoke network for a LTL trucking company in Brazil
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Skorin-Kapov, Darko & Skorin-Kapov, Jadranka, 2005. "Threshold based discounting networks: The cost allocation provided by the nucleolus," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 166(1), pages 154-159, October.
- Campbell, James F., 1994. "Integer programming formulations of discrete hub location problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 387-405, January.
- Klincewicz, J. G., 1991. "Heuristics for the p-hub location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 25-37, July.
- Sue Abdinnour-Helm & M.A. Venkataramanan, 1998. "Solution approaches to hub location problems," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 78(0), pages 31-50, January.
- Podnar, Hrvoje & Skorin-Kapov, Jadranka & Skorin-Kapov, Darko, 2002. "Network cost minimization using threshold-based discounting," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 137(2), pages 371-386, March.
- Skorin-Kapov, Darko & Skorin-Kapov, Jadranka & O'Kelly, Morton, 1996. "Tight linear programming relaxations of uncapacitated p-hub median problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 582-593, November.
- Abdinnour-Helm, Sue, 1998. "A hybrid heuristic for the uncapacitated hub location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 106(2-3), pages 489-499, April.
- Skorin-Kapov, Darko & Skorin-Kapov, Jadranka, 1994. "On tabu search for the location of interacting hub facilities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 502-509, March.
- Beasley, J. E. & Chu, P. C., 1996. "A genetic algorithm for the set covering problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 392-404, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:179:y:2007:i:3:p:747-758. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.