Life cycle energy and environmental benefits of generating electricity from willow biomass
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anonymous, 2000. "Editors' Report," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 32(02), August.
- anonymous, 2000. "Annual report highlights the Atlanta Fed at work," Financial Update, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Jul, pages 1-5.
- Keoleian, Gregory A. & Lewis, Geoffrey McD., 2003. "Modeling the life cycle energy and environmental performance of amorphous silicon BIPV roofing in the US," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 271-293.
- Schleisner, L, 2000. "Life cycle assessment of a wind farm and related externalities," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 279-288.
- AfDB AfDB, . "African Development Report 2000," African Development Report, African Development Bank, number 17 edited by Adeleke Oluwole Salami.
- Anonymous, 2000. "Secretary-Treasurer'S Report," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 32(02), August.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy crops; Cofiring with coal; Air emissions; Global warming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:29:y:2004:i:7:p:1023-1042. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.