African Development Report 2000
|This book is provided by African Development Bank in its series African Development Report with number 17 and published in .|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (+216) 71 10 39 00
Fax: (225) 21.77.53
Web page: http://www.afdb.org/en/knowledge/publications/
More information through EDIRC
- Xaba, Jantjie & Horn, Pat & Motala, Shirin & Singh, Andrea, 2002. "Informal sector in Sub-Saharan Africa," ILO Working Papers 355190, International Labour Organization.
- Frédéric Lagneaux, 2004. "Economic importance of the Flemish maritime ports: Report 2002," Working Paper Document 56, National Bank of Belgium.
- Coy, Steven, 2006. "A global model for estimating the block time of commercial passenger aircraft," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 300-305.
- Theodoros Papaspyrou, 2004. "EMU strategies: lessons from Greece in view of EU enlargement," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 5687, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Pal Sudeshna, 2011. "Media Freedom and Socio-Political Instability," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 17(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Yoram Haftel, 2013. "Commerce and institutions: Trade, scope, and the design of regional economic organizations," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 389-414, September.
- Bennett, M, 2003. "Organizing in the informal economy : a case study of the clothing industry in South Africa," ILO Working Papers 358155, International Labour Organization.
- Guillen, Marie Danielle & Ishida, Haruo & Okamoto, Naohisa, 2013. "Is the use of informal public transport modes in developing countries habitual? An empirical study in Davao City, Philippines," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 31-42.
- Fitz, Dylan, 2013. "Development Chutes and Ladders: A Joint Impact Evaluation of Asset and Cash Transfers in Brazil," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150254, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Meltem Ince, 2009. "A Socio-Economic Perspective on Women Entrepreneurs: Evidence from Turkey," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 138-166.
- Richard B. Coffin & Christopher L. Osburn & Rebecca E. Plummer & Joseph P. Smith & Paula S. Rose & Kenneth S. Grabowski, 2015. "Deep Sediment-Sourced Methane Contribution to Shallow Sediment Organic Carbon: Atwater Valley, Texas-Louisiana Shelf, Gulf of Mexico," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1561-1583, February.
- Jacquelyn Chase, 2003. "Regional prestige: Cooperatives and agroindustrial identity in southwest Goiás, Brazil," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 37-51, March.
- Hoon Park & Clifford Russell & Junsoo Lee, 2007. "National culture and environmental sustainability: A cross-national analysis," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 104-121, March.
- Mario Zappacosta, 2002. "The Information Society and Rural Communities in the Developing Countries," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 3, November.
- Heller, Martin C & Keoleian, Gregory A & Mann, Margaret K & Volk, Timothy A, 2004. "Life cycle energy and environmental benefits of generating electricity from willow biomass," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1023-1042.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbade:17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Barfour Osei)The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Barfour Osei to update the entry or send us the correct address
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers various economics topics
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed