Life cycle energy and environmental benefits of generating electricity from willow biomass
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akbulut, Abdullah, 2012. "Techno-economic analysis of electricity and heat generation from farm-scale biogas plant: Çiçekdağı case study," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 381-390.
- repec:eee:appene:v:204:y:2017:i:c:p:343-352 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tabata, Tomohiro & Okuda, Takaaki, 2012. "Life cycle assessment of woody biomass energy utilization: Case study in Gifu Prefecture, Japan," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 944-951.
- Shafie, S.M. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Masjuki, H.H., 2013. "Life cycle assessment of rice straw co-firing with coal power generation in Malaysia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 284-294.
- Gallagher, Cathal & Murphy, Jerry D., 2013. "What is the realistic potential for biomethane produced through gasification of indigenous Willow or imported wood chip to meet renewable energy heat targets?," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 158-167.
- Bonfiglio, Andrea & Esposti, Roberto, 2016.
"Analysing the economy-wide impact of the supply chains activated by a new biomass power plant. The case of cardoon in Sardinia,"
Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal,
Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-22, April.
- Bonfiglio, Andrea & Esposti, Roberto, 2014. "Analyzing the Economy-wide Impact of the Supply Chains Activated by a new Biomass Power Plant. The case of cardoon in Sardinia," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 183046, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- González-García, Sara & Iribarren, Diego & Susmozas, Ana & Dufour, Javier & Murphy, Richard J., 2012. "Life cycle assessment of two alternative bioenergy systems involving Salix spp. biomass: Bioethanol production and power generation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 111-122.
- repec:eee:energy:v:158:y:2018:i:c:p:121-127 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ericsson, Niclas & Nordberg, Åke & Sundberg, Cecilia & Ahlgren, Serina & Hansson, Per-Anders, 2014. "Climate impact and energy efficiency from electricity generation through anaerobic digestion or direct combustion of short rotation coppice willow," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 86-98.
- Xinhua Shen & Raghava R. Kommalapati & Ziaul Huque, 2015. "The Comparative Life Cycle Assessment of Power Generation from Lignocellulosic Biomass," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(10), pages 1-14, September.
- Vargas-Moreno, J.M. & Callejón-Ferre, A.J. & Pérez-Alonso, J. & Velázquez-Martí, B., 2012. "A review of the mathematical models for predicting the heating value of biomass materials," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 3065-3083.
- Akhil Kadiyala & Raghava Kommalapati & Ziaul Huque, 2016. "Evaluation of the Life Cycle Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Different Biomass Feedstock Electricity Generation Systems," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(11), pages 1-12, November.
- Buchholz, Thomas S. & Volk, Timothy A. & Luzadis, Valerie A., 2007. "A participatory systems approach to modeling social, economic, and ecological components of bioenergy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6084-6094, December.
- Ferrarini, Andrea & Serra, Paolo & Almagro, María & Trevisan, Marco & Amaducci, Stefano, 2017. "Multiple ecosystem services provision and biomass logistics management in bioenergy buffers: A state-of-the-art review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 277-290.
- Huiru Zhao & Sen Guo, 2015. "External Benefit Evaluation of Renewable Energy Power in China for Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(5), pages 1-23, April.
- Jean Nepomuscene Ntihuga & Thomas Senn & Peter Gschwind & Reinhard Kohlus, 2013. "Estimating Energy- and Eco-Balances for Continuous Bio-Ethanol Production Using a Blenke Cascade System," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(4), pages 1-19, April.
- Turconi, Roberto & Boldrin, Alessio & Astrup, Thomas, 2013. "Life cycle assessment (LCA) of electricity generation technologies: Overview, comparability and limitations," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 555-565.
- Kabakian, V. & McManus, M.C. & Harajli, H., 2015. "Attributional life cycle assessment of mounted 1.8kWp monocrystalline photovoltaic system with batteries and comparison with fossil energy production system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 428-437.
- Pöschl, Martina & Ward, Shane & Owende, Philip, 2010. "Evaluation of energy efficiency of various biogas production and utilization pathways," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(11), pages 3305-3321, November.
- Thakkar, Jignesh & Kumar, Amit & Ghatora, Sonia & Canter, Christina, 2016. "Energy balance and greenhouse gas emissions from the production and sequestration of charcoal from agricultural residues," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 558-567.
- Muench, Stefan & Guenther, Edeltraud, 2013. "A systematic review of bioenergy life cycle assessments," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 257-273.
- Wang, Changbo & Zhang, Lixiao & Chang, Yuan & Pang, Mingyue, 2015. "Biomass direct-fired power generation system in China: An integrated energy, GHG emissions, and economic evaluation for Salix," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 155-165.
- repec:eee:foreco:v:32:y:2018:i:c:p:123-134 is not listed on IDEAS
- Restrepo, Álvaro & Bazzo, Edson, 2016. "Co-firing: An exergoenvironmental analysis applied to power plants modified for burning coal and rice straw," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 107-119.
- Yang, Qing & Han, Fei & Chen, Yingquan & Yang, Haiping & Chen, Hanping, 2016. "Greenhouse gas emissions of a biomass-based pyrolysis plant in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 1580-1590.
- Joselin Herbert, G.M. & Unni Krishnan, A., 2016. "Quantifying environmental performance of biomass energy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 292-308.
- Ji, Xi & Long, Xianling, 2016. "A review of the ecological and socioeconomic effects of biofuel and energy policy recommendations," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 41-52.
- Roni, Md.S. & Eksioglu, Sandra D. & Searcy, Erin & Jha, Krishna, 2014. "A supply chain network design model for biomass co-firing in coal-fired power plants," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 115-134.
- Lingling Wang & Tsunemi Watanabe & Zhiwei Xu, 2015. "Monetization of External Costs Using Lifecycle Analysis—A Comparative Case Study of Coal-Fired and Biomass Power Plants in Northeast China," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-28, February.
- Sahu, S.G. & Chakraborty, N. & Sarkar, P., 2014. "Coal–biomass co-combustion: An overview," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 575-586.
- Patel, Madhumita & Zhang, Xiaolei & Kumar, Amit, 2016. "Techno-economic and life cycle assessment on lignocellulosic biomass thermochemical conversion technologies: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 1486-1499.
- Thakur, Amit & Canter, Christina E. & Kumar, Amit, 2014. "Life-cycle energy and emission analysis of power generation from forest biomass," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 246-253.
- Nian, Victor, 2016. "The carbon neutrality of electricity generation from woody biomass and coal, a critical comparative evaluation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 1069-1080.
- Chatzimouratidis, Athanasios I. & Pilavachi, Petros A., 2008. "Multicriteria evaluation of power plants impact on the living standard using the analytic hierarchy process," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 1074-1089, March.