Analysing the economy-wide impact of the supply chains activated by a new biomass power plant. The case of cardoon in Sardinia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bonfiglio, Andrea & Esposti, Roberto, 2014. "Analyzing the Economy-wide Impact of the Supply Chains Activated by a new Biomass Power Plant. The case of cardoon in Sardinia," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 183046, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bonfiglio, Andrea, 2006. "The Impact of Romania's Accession to the EU. An Analysis of the Effects of Regional Development Policy Through a Multi-regional I-O Model," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 0(Issue 2), pages 1-15, July.
- English, Burton C. & Jensen, Kimberly L. & Menard, R. Jamey & Walsh, Marie E. & Torre Ugarte, Daniel de la & Brandt, Craig & Van Dyke, Jim & Hadley, Stanton, 2004. "Economic Impacts Resulting From Co-Firing Biomass Feedstocks In Southeastern United States Coal-Fired Plants," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20200, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Golan, Amos & Judge, George & Robinson, Sherman, 1994. "Recovering Information from Incomplete or Partial Multisectoral Economic Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 76(3), pages 541-549, August.
- Heller, Martin C & Keoleian, Gregory A & Mann, Margaret K & Volk, Timothy A, 2004. "Life cycle energy and environmental benefits of generating electricity from willow biomass," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1023-1042.
- Andrea Bonfiglio & Francesco Chelli, 2008. "Assessing the Behaviour of Non-Survey Methods for Constructing Regional Input-Output Tables through a Monte Carlo Simulation," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 243-258.
- Andrea Bonfiglio, 2009. "On The Parameterization Of Techniques For Representing Regional Economic Structures," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 115-127.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunity/Rural/Urban Development; Environmental Economics and Policy; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aieabj:239843. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aieaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.