Regional input-output modelling in Germany: The case of North Rhine-Westphalia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tobias Kronenberg, 2009. "Construction of Regional Input-Output Tables Using Nonsurvey Methods," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 32(1), pages 40-64, January.
- Oosterhaven, Jan, 1984. "A family of square and rectangular interregional input-output tables and models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 565-582, November.
- Timo Tohmo, 2004. "New Developments in the Use of Location Quotients to Estimate Regional Input-Output Coefficients and Multipliers," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 43-54.
- Richard Harris & Aying Liu, 1998. "Input-Output Modelling of the Urban and Regional Economy: The Importance of External Trade," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(9), pages 851-862.
- Kuckshinrichs, Wilhelm & Kronenberg, Tobias & Hansen, Patrick, 2010. "The social return on investment in the energy efficiency of buildings in Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4317-4329, August.
- A. T. Flegg & C. D. Webber, 2000. "Regional Size, Regional Specialization and the FLQ Formula," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(6), pages 563-569.
- Tobias Kronenberg, 2010. "Erstellung einer Input-Output-Tabelle für Mecklenburg-Vorpommern," AStA Wirtschafts- und Sozialstatistisches Archiv, Springer;Deutsche Statistische Gesellschaft - German Statistical Society, vol. 4(3), pages 223-248, September.
More about this item
Keywordsregional input-output table; nonsurvey method; hybrid method; location quotient; impact analysis;
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:35494. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.