Regional input-output models and the treatment of imports in the European System of Accounts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tobias Kronenberg, 2009. "Construction of Regional Input-Output Tables Using Nonsurvey Methods," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 32(1), pages 40-64, January.
- Miller,Ronald E. & Blair,Peter D., 2009. "Input-Output Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521517133, March.
- Miller,Ronald E. & Blair,Peter D., 2009. "Input-Output Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521739023, March.
- Timo Tohmo, 2004. "New Developments in the Use of Location Quotients to Estimate Regional Input-Output Coefficients and Multipliers," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 43-54.
- Andrea Bonfiglio & Francesco Chelli, 2008. "Assessing the Behaviour of Non-Survey Methods for Constructing Regional Input-Output Tables through a Monte Carlo Simulation," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 243-258.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anthony T. Flegg & Timo Tohmo, 2013. "Estimating regional input coefficients and multipliers: The Use of the FLQ is not a Gamble," Working Papers 20131302, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Osman Aydogus & Cagacan Deger & Elif Tunali Caliskan & Gülcin Gürel, 2013. "A Regional Input-Output Model For Izmir," Working Papers 1302, Ege University, Department of Economics.
- Anthony T. Flegg & Timo Tohmo, 2011. "A comment on Tobias Kronenberg's "Construction of regional input-output tables using nonsurvey methods: the role of cross-hauling"," Working Papers 20111111, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Sunggoan Choi & Haemyoung Ji & Xiaoyun Zhao, 2014. "Identifying key sectors using regional input-output model at sub-national level," ERSA conference papers ersa14p995, European Regional Science Association.
- Anthony T Flegg & Yongming Huang & Timo Tohmo, 2013. "Cross-hauling and regional input-output tables: the case of the province of Hubei, China," Working Papers 20131310, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional input-output model; nonsurvey method; location quotient; commodity balance;
- C82 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Data Access
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:30797. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .