Cross-hauling and regional input-output tables: the case of the province of Hubei, China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kronenberg, Tobias, 2011. "Regional input-output models and the treatment of imports in the European System of Accounts," MPRA Paper 30797, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tobias Kronenberg, 2009. "Construction of Regional Input-Output Tables Using Nonsurvey Methods," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 32(1), pages 40-64, January.
- Anthony T. Flegg & Timo Tohmo, 2013. "Regional Input--Output Tables and the FLQ Formula: A Case Study of Finland," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(5), pages 703-721, May.
- Kowalewski, Julia, 2012. "Regionalization of national input-output tables: Empirical evidence on the use of the FLQ formula," HWWI Research Papers 126, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Timo Tohmo, 2004. "New Developments in the Use of Location Quotients to Estimate Regional Input-Output Coefficients and Multipliers," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 43-54.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Ronald E. Miller, 2009. "Ras-Ing The Transactions Or The Coefficients: It Makes No Difference," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 555-566.
- Geoff Riddington & Hervey Gibson & John Anderson, 2006. "Comparison of Gravity Model, Survey and Location Quotient-based Local Area Tables and Multipliers," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(9), pages 1069-1081.
- Andrea Bonfiglio & Francesco Chelli, 2008. "Assessing the Behaviour of Non-Survey Methods for Constructing Regional Input-Output Tables through a Monte Carlo Simulation," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 243-258.
More about this item
Keywordsregional input output tables; China; CHARM; location quotients; multipliers;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwe:wpaper:20131310. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felix Ritchie). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seuweuk.html .