Assessing the Behaviour of Non-Survey Methods for Constructing Regional Input-Output Tables through a Monte Carlo Simulation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Greenstreet, David, 1989. "A conceptual framework for construction of hybrid regional input-output models," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 283-289.
- George I. Treyz & Dan S. Rickman & Gang Shao, 1991. "The REMI Economic-Demographic Forecasting and Simulation Model," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 14(3), pages 221-253, December.
- F J Harrigan & J W McGilvray & I H McNicoll, 1980. "Simulating the structure of a regional economy," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 12(8), pages 927-936, August.
- C H Sawyer & R E Miller, 1983. "Experiments in regionalization of a national input - output table," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 15(11), pages 1501-1520, November.
- Timo Tohmo, 2004. "New Developments in the Use of Location Quotients to Estimate Regional Input-Output Coefficients and Multipliers," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 43-54.
- A. T. Flegg & C. D. Webber, 1997. "On the Appropriate Use of Location Quotients in Generating Regional Input-Output Tables: Reply," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(8), pages 795-805.
- F J Harrigan & J W McGilvray & I H McNicoll, 1980. "Simulating the Structure of a Regional Economy," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 12(8), pages 927-936, August.
- Guy R. West, 1990. "Regional Trade Estimation: A Hybrid Approach," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 13(1-2), pages 103-118, April.
- Bjarne Madsen & Chris Jensen-Butler, 1999. "Make and Use Approaches to Regional and Interregional Accounts and Models," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 277-300.
- Randall Jackson, 1998. "Regionalizing National Commodity-by-Industry Accounts," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 223-238.
More about this item
KeywordsInput-Output matrices; non-survey techniques; Monte Carlo simulation; regional policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:20:y:2008:i:3:p:243-258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.