Make and Use Approaches to Regional and Interregional Accounts and Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gulay Gunlu k-Senesen & Umit Senesen, 2001. "Reconsidering Import Dependency in Turkey: The Breakdown of Sectoral Demands with Respect to Suppliers," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 417-428.
- Schwärzler, Marion Cornelia & Kronenberg, Tobias, 2017. "Methodology of the Multiregional Health Account for Germany - An Iterative Algorithm-Based Multiregionalization Approach of Supply and Use Tables with Emphasis on Health," MPRA Paper 80712, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Madsen, Bjarne & Jensen-Butler, Chris, 2004. "Theoretical and operational issues in sub-regional economic modelling, illustrated through the development and application of the LINE model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 471-508, May.
- Yoshifumi Ishikawa & Toshihiko Miyagi, 2004. "The Construction of a 47-Region Inter-regional Input-Output Table, and Inter-regional Interdependence Analysis at Prefecture Level in Japan," ERSA conference papers ersa04p432, European Regional Science Association.
- Andrea Bonfiglio & Francesco Chelli, 2008. "Assessing the Behaviour of Non-Survey Methods for Constructing Regional Input-Output Tables through a Monte Carlo Simulation," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 243-258.
- repec:eee:touman:v:51:y:2015:i:c:p:157-173 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ana Sargento & Pedro Nogueira Ramos & Geoffrey Hewings, 2011. "Input-Output Modelling Based on Total-Use Rectangular Tables: Is This a Better Way?," Notas Económicas, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra, issue 34, pages 08-34, December.
- Banerjee, Onil & Cicowiez, Martin & Gachot, Sébastien, 2015.
"A quantitative framework for assessing public investment in tourism – An application to Haiti,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 157-173.
- Onil Banerjee & Martin Cicowiez, 2015. "A Quantitative Framework for Assessing Public Investment in Tourism- An Application to Haiti," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0180, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
More about this item
KeywordsMake and use; interregional trade; commodity balance; regional accounts;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:11:y:1999:i:3:p:277-300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.