Theoretical and operational issues in sub-regional economic modelling, illustrated through the development and application of the LINE model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harrigan, Frank & McGregor, Peter G. & Dourmashkin, Neil & Perman, Roger & Swales, Kim & Yin, Ya Ping, 1991. "AMOS : A macro-micro model of Scotland," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 424-479, October.
- Henderson, Vernon & Kuncoro, Ari & Turner, Matt, 1995. "Industrial Development in Cities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(5), pages 1067-1090, October.
- Glaeser, Edward L & Hedi D. Kallal & Jose A. Scheinkman & Andrei Shleifer, 1992.
"Growth in Cities,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(6), pages 1126-1152, December.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Hedi D. Kallal & Jose A. Scheinkman & Andrei Shleifer, 1991. "Growth in Cities," NBER Working Papers 3787, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glaeser, Edward Ludwig & Kallal, Hedi D. & Scheinkman, Jose A. & Shleifer, Andrei, 1992. "Growth in Cities," Scholarly Articles 3451309, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Lourens Broersma & Jouke van Dijk, 2002.
"Regional labour market dynamics in the Netherlands,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 81(3), pages 343-364.
- Lourens Broersma & Jouke Van Dijk, 2001. "Regional labour market dynamics in The Netherlands," ERSA conference papers ersa01p197, European Regional Science Association.
- John Parr & Geoffrey Hewings & Jungyul Sohn & Suahasil Nazara, 2002. "Agglomeration and Trade: Some Additional Perspectives," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(6), pages 675-684.
- J. M. Casado-Diaz, 2000. "Local Labour Market Areas in Spain: A Case Study," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(9), pages 843-856.
- Scott Munroe, 2001. "Retail structural dynamics and the forces behind big-box retailing," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 35(3), pages 357-373.
- Kilkenny, Maureen & Rose, Adam, 1995. "Interregional Sams and Capital Accounts," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5340, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- P W J Batey & M Madden, 1981. "Demographic - economic forecasting within an activity - commodity framework: some theoretical considerations and empirical results," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 13(9), pages 1067-1083, September.
- Bjarne Madsen & Chris Jensen-Butler, 1999. "Make and Use Approaches to Regional and Interregional Accounts and Models," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 277-300.
- C M Guy, 1996. "Corporate Strategies in Food Retailing and Their Local Impacts: A Case Study of Cardiff," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 28(9), pages 1575-1602, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Beladi, Hamid, 2015. "Optimal transport provision to a tourist destination: A contract theory perspective," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 180-184.
- Gunnar Lindberg, 2011. "On the appropriate use of (input-output) coefficients to generate non-survey regional input-output tables: Implications for the determination of output multipliers," ERSA conference papers ersa10p800, European Regional Science Association.
- Morten Marott Larsen & Bjarne Madsen & Chris Jensen-Butler, 2005. "Modelling Transport in an Interregional General Equilibrium Model with Externalities," ERSA conference papers ersa05p198, European Regional Science Association.
- Narayanan, Badri G. & Hertel, Thomas W. & Horridge, J. Mark, 2010.
"Disaggregated data and trade policy analysis: The value of linking partial and general equilibrium models,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 755-766, May.
- Narayanan, Badri & Hertel, Thomas & Horridge, Mark, 2009. "Disaggregated Data and Trade Policy Analysis: The Value of Linking Partial and General Equilibrium Models," GTAP Working Papers 3162, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Narayanan, Badri & Thomas Hertel & Mark Horridge, 2010. "Linking Partial and General Equilibrium Models: A GTAP Application Using TASTE," GTAP Technical Papers 3192, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Myung-Jin Jun, 2009. "Economic Impacts Of Seoul'S Job Decentralization: A Metropolitan Input-Output Analysis," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(2), pages 311-327.
- Lindberg, Gunnar, 2011. "Linkages: economic analysis of agriculture in the wider economy," Department of Economics publications 2432, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:21:y:2004:i:3:p:471-508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.