Regional labour market dynamics in the Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Lourens Broersma & Jouke Van Dijk, 2001. "Regional labour market dynamics in The Netherlands," ERSA conference papers ersa01p197, European Regional Science Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hassink, R. & van Ours, J.C. & Ridder, G., 1997. "Dismissal through disability," Other publications TiSEM b756763d-1536-4d61-84e4-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Lawrence F. Katz, 1992. "Regional Evolutions," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 23(1), pages 1-76.
- Broersma, Lourens & Koeman, Jan & Teulings, Coen, 2000. "Labour Supply, the Natural Rate, and the Welfare State in The Netherlands: The Wrong Institutions at the Wrong Point in Time," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(1), pages 96-118, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hector Sala & Pedro Trivín, 2014.
"Labour market dynamics in Spanish regions: evaluating asymmetries in troublesome times,"
SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 5(2), pages 197-221, August.
- Sala, Hector & Trivín, Pedro, 2013. "Labour Market Dynamics in Spanish Regions: Evaluating Asymmetries in Troublesome Times," IZA Discussion Papers 7746, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman & M. Rose Olfert & Ying Tan, 2015.
"When Spatial Equilibrium Fails: Is Place-Based Policy Second Best?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(8), pages 1303-1325, August.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman & M. Rose Olfert & Ying Tan, 2012. "When Spatial Equilibrium Fails: Is Place-Based Policy Second Best?," Economics Working Paper Series 1204, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Partridge, Mark D. & Rickman, Dan S. & Olfert, M. Rose & Tan, Ying, 2012. "When spatial equilibrium fails: is place-based policy second best?," MPRA Paper 40270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- van Der Laan, Lambert & de Boom, Jan & van Oort, Frank, 2000. "Sweet Talking Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa00p141, European Regional Science Association.
- Shu-hen Chiang, 2012. "The sources of metropolitan unemployment fluctuations in the Greater Taipei metropolitan area," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(4), pages 775-793, November.
- Edward Nissan & Shahdad Naghshpour, 2014. "Comparing U.S. regions for selected economic and financial variables," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 38(3), pages 528-540, July.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2015.
"How Effects of Local Labor Demand Shocks Vary with the Initial Local Unemployment Rate,"
Growth and Change,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(4), pages 529-557, December.
- Timothy J. Bartik, "undated". "How Effects of Local Labor Demand Shocks Vary with the Initial Local Unemployment Rate," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles tjb152, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Kangasharju, Aki & Pekkala, Sari, 2002. "Adjustment to Regional Labour Market Shocks," Discussion Papers 274, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Nekkers G. & Eijs P. van & Grip A. de & Diephuis B., 2000. "Regional Supply-Demand Discrepancies: A Training Perspective," ROA Working Paper 005, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Roberto Bande & Marika Karanassou, 2009.
"Labour market flexibility and regional unemployment rate dynamics: Spain 1980-1995,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(1), pages 181-207, March.
- Roberto Bande & Marika Karanassou, 2006. "Labour Market Flexibility and Regional Unemployment Rate Dynamics: Spain (1980-1995)," ERSA conference papers ersa06p53, European Regional Science Association.
- Roberto Bande & Marika Karanassou, 2006. "Labour Market Flexibility and Regional Unemployment Rate Dynamics: Spain 1980-1995," Working Papers 574, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Bande, Roberto & Karanassou, Marika, 2007. "Labour Market Flexibility and Regional Unemployment Rate Dynamics: Spain 1980-1995," IZA Discussion Papers 2593, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wouter Vermeulen, 2006. "Regional disparities in a small country? An analysis of regional unemployment and participation differentials in the Netherlands from 1975 to 2003," CPB Document 113, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Wouter Vermeulen & Jos Van Ommeren, 2004. "Interaction of Regional Population and Employment over Time: identifying short-run effects and equilibrium adjustment," ERSA conference papers ersa04p256, European Regional Science Association.
- Edward Nissan & George Carter, 2003. "Contributions of state to regional income dispersion," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 27(2), pages 243-261, June.
- Wouter Vermeulen, 2005. "Regional disparities in a small country? An assessment of the regional dimension to the Dutch labour market on the basis of regional unemployment and participation differentials," ERSA conference papers ersa05p207, European Regional Science Association.
- Sanna-Mari Hynninen & Aki Kangasharju & Jaakko Pehkonen, 2009.
"Matching Inefficiencies, Regional Disparities, and Unemployment,"
CEIS, vol. 23(3), pages 481-506, September.
- Hynninen, Sanna-Mari & Kangasharju, Aki & Pehkonen, Jaakko, 2009. "Matching inefficiencies, regional disparities and unemployment," Working Papers 4, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Solmaria Halleck Vega & J. Paul Elhorst, 2014. "Modelling regional labour market dynamics in space and time," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(4), pages 819-841, November.
- Madsen, Bjarne & Jensen-Butler, Chris, 2004. "Theoretical and operational issues in sub-regional economic modelling, illustrated through the development and application of the LINE model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 471-508, May.
- Sierdjan Koster & André Stel, 2014. "The relationship between start-ups, market mobility and employment growth: An empirical analysis for Dutch regions," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(1), pages 203-217, March.
- Koen Frenken & Frank G. van Oort & Thijs Verburg & Ron A. Boschma, 2004. "Variety and regional economic growth in the Netherlands," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0502, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Dec 2004.
- Daniela Todose, 2008. "Education Management in Knowledge Based Society," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 2(3), September.
- An Liu & Inge Noback, 2011. "Determinants of regional female labour market participation in the Netherlands," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 47(3), pages 641-658, December.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional labor markets; demand shocks; adjustment mechanisms;
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:presci:v:81:y:2002:i:3:p:343-364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.