Regional labour market dynamics in The Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lourens Broersma & Jouke van Dijk, 2002. "Regional labour market dynamics in the Netherlands," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 81(3), pages 343-364.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hassink, R. & van Ours, J.C. & Ridder, G., 1997. "Dismissal through disability," Other publications TiSEM b756763d-1536-4d61-84e4-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Lawrence F. Katz, 1992. "Regional Evolutions," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 23(1), pages 1-76.
- Broersma, Lourens & Koeman, Jan & Teulings, Coen, 2000. "Labour Supply, the Natural Rate, and the Welfare State in The Netherlands: The Wrong Institutions at the Wrong Point in Time," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(1), pages 96-118, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hector Sala & Pedro Trivín, 2014.
"Labour market dynamics in Spanish regions: evaluating asymmetries in troublesome times,"
SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 5(2), pages 197-221, August.
- Sala, Hector & Trivín, Pedro, 2013. "Labour Market Dynamics in Spanish Regions: Evaluating Asymmetries in Troublesome Times," IZA Discussion Papers 7746, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman & M. Rose Olfert & Ying Tan, 2015.
"When Spatial Equilibrium Fails: Is Place-Based Policy Second Best?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(8), pages 1303-1325, August.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman & M. Rose Olfert & Ying Tan, 2012. "When Spatial Equilibrium Fails: Is Place-Based Policy Second Best?," Economics Working Paper Series 1204, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Partridge, Mark D. & Rickman, Dan S. & Olfert, M. Rose & Tan, Ying, 2012. "When spatial equilibrium fails: is place-based policy second best?," MPRA Paper 40270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- van Der Laan, Lambert & de Boom, Jan & van Oort, Frank, 2000. "Sweet Talking Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa00p141, European Regional Science Association.
- Shu-hen Chiang, 2012. "The sources of metropolitan unemployment fluctuations in the Greater Taipei metropolitan area," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(4), pages 775-793, November.
- Edward Nissan & Shahdad Naghshpour, 2014. "Comparing U.S. regions for selected economic and financial variables," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 38(3), pages 528-540, July.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2015.
"How Effects of Local Labor Demand Shocks Vary with the Initial Local Unemployment Rate,"
Growth and Change,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(4), pages 529-557, December.
- Timothy J. Bartik, "undated". "How Effects of Local Labor Demand Shocks Vary with the Initial Local Unemployment Rate," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles tjb152, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Kangasharju, Aki & Pekkala, Sari, 2002. "Adjustment to Regional Labour Market Shocks," Discussion Papers 274, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Nekkers G. & Eijs P. van & Grip A. de & Diephuis B., 2000. "Regional Supply-Demand Discrepancies: A Training Perspective," ROA Working Paper 005, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Wouter Vermeulen, 2006. "Regional disparities in a small country? An analysis of regional unemployment and participation differentials in the Netherlands from 1975 to 2003," CPB Document 113, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Wouter Vermeulen & Jos Van Ommeren, 2004. "Interaction of Regional Population and Employment over Time: identifying short-run effects and equilibrium adjustment," ERSA conference papers ersa04p256, European Regional Science Association.
- Edward Nissan & George Carter, 2003. "Contributions of state to regional income dispersion," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 27(2), pages 243-261, June.
- Wouter Vermeulen, 2005. "Regional disparities in a small country? An assessment of the regional dimension to the Dutch labour market on the basis of regional unemployment and participation differentials," ERSA conference papers ersa05p207, European Regional Science Association.
- Madsen, Bjarne & Jensen-Butler, Chris, 2004. "Theoretical and operational issues in sub-regional economic modelling, illustrated through the development and application of the LINE model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 471-508, May.
- Koen Frenken & Frank G. van Oort & Thijs Verburg & Ron A. Boschma, 2004. "Variety and regional economic growth in the Netherlands," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0502, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Dec 2004.
- Daniela Todose, 2008. "Education Management in Knowledge Based Society," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 2(3), September.
- An Liu & Inge Noback, 2011. "Determinants of regional female labour market participation in the Netherlands," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 47(3), pages 641-658, December.
More about this item
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa01p197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .