Environmental and Social Accounting for Brazil
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chapman, P. F. & Faculty, Science, 1975. "4. The energy costs of materials," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 47-57, March.
- Miyazawa, Kenichi, 1968. "Input-Output Analysis and Interrelational Income Multiplier as a Matrix," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 8(2), pages 39-58, February.
- Defourny, Jacques & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "Structural Path Analysis and Multiplier Decomposition within a Social Accounting Matrix Framework," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(373), pages 111-136, March.
- Lenzen, Manfred, 2003. "Environmentally important paths, linkages and key sectors in the Australian economy," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-34, March.
- Drud, Arne & Grais, Wafik & Pyatt, Graham, 1986. "Macroeconomic modeling based on social-accounting principles," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 111-145.
- James, Jeffrey & Khan, Haider A., 1993.
"The employment effects of an income redistribution in developing countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 817-827, May.
- James, M.J. & Khan, H.A., 1993. "The employment effects of an income redistribution in developing countries," Other publications TiSEM 4d5f3f30-82ec-4939-8341-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Robinson, Sherman, 1989. "Multisectoral models," Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 18, pages 885-947 Elsevier.
- Pyatt, F Graham & Round, Jeffery I, 1979. "Accounting and Fixed Price Multipliers in a Social Accounting Matrix Framework," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 89(356), pages 850-873, December.
- Sastry, M. L. & Szyrmer, J. & Weeks, M., 1989. "Economic-demographic linkages in an extended U.S. input--output model: the impact of income and age," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 303-320.
- Laitner, Skip & Bernow, Stephen & DeCicco, John, 1998. "Employment and other macroeconomic benefits of an innovation-led climate strategy for the United States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 425-432, April.
- Jian Xie, 2000. "An Environmentally Extended Social Accounting Matrix," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 16(4), pages 391-406, August.
- Clements, Benedict J., 1990. "On the decomposition and normalization of interindustry linkages," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 337-340, August.
- Khan, Haider A. & Thorbecke, Erik, 1989. "Macroeconomic effects of technology choice: Multiplier and structural path analysis within a SAM framework," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 131-156.
- Keuning, Steven J. & van Dalen, Jan & de Haan, Mark, 1999. "The Netherlands' NAMEA; presentation, usage and future extensions," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 15-37, January.
- Hewings, Geoffrey J. D. & Fonseca, Manuel & Guilhoto, Joaquim & Sonis, Michael, 1989.
"Key sectors and structural change in the Brazilian economy: A comparison of alternative approaches and their policy implications,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 67-90.
- Hewings, Geoffrey J.D. & Fonseca, Miguel A. & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & Sonis, Michael, 1989. "Key sectors and structural change in the Brazilian economy: a comparsion of alternative approaches and their policy implications," MPRA Paper 54761, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karunaratne, Neil Dias, 1981. "An input-output analysis of Australian energy planning issues," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 159-168, July.
- Resosudarmo, Budy P. & Thorbecke, Erik, 1996. "The impact of environmental policies on household incomes for different socio-economic classes: The case of air pollutants in Indonesia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 83-94, May.
- Hay, Roger W, 1980. "The Food Accounting Matrix: An Analytical Device for Food Planners," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 42(2), pages 97-124, May.
- Pyatt, Graham & Round, Jeffrey I, 1977. "Social Accounting Matrices for Development Planning," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 23(4), pages 339-364, December.
- Bartelmus, Peter & Stahmer, Carsten & van Tongeren, Jan, 1991. "Integrated Environmental and Economic Accounting: Framework for a SNA Satellite System," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 37(2), pages 111-148, June.
- Fritz, Oliver M. & Sonis, Michael & Hewings, Geoffrey J. D., 1998. "A Miyazawa analysis of interactions between polluting and non-polluting sectors," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 289-305, September.
- Eckaus, Richard S. & McCarthy, F. Desmond & Mohie-Eldin, Amr, 1981. "A social accounting matrix for Egypt, 1976," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 183-203, October.
- Round, Jeffrey I, 1985. "Decomposing Multipliers for Economic Systems Involving Regional and World Trade," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(378), pages 383-399, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudio Socci & Maurizio Ciaschini & Andrea Karim El Meligi, 2014. "CO2 emissions and value added change: assessing the trade-off through the macro multiplier approach," ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(2), pages 49-74.
- Pereira Jr., Amaro Olimpio & Soares, Jeferson Borghetti & de Oliveira, Ricardo Gorini & de Queiroz, Renato Pinto, 2008. "Energy in Brazil: Toward sustainable development?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 73-83, January.
- Faße, Anja & Winter, Etti & Grote, Ulrike, 2014. "Bioenergy and rural development: The role of agroforestry in a Tanzanian village economy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 155-166.
- Dario Debowicz, 2016. "A social accounting matrix for Iraq," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 5(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Alvaro Gallardo & Cristian Mardones, 2013. "Environmentally extended social accounting matrix for Chile," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 1099-1127, August.
More about this item
KeywordsBrazil; carbon emissions; energy use; multipliers; Social Accounting Matrix;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:27:y:2004:i:2:p:201-226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .