Macroeconomic modeling based on social-accounting principles
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karen Thierfelder & Scott McDonald, 2012. "Globe v1: A SAM Based Global CGE Model using GTAP Data," Departmental Working Papers 39, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Susana Santos, "undated". "Constructing a Database for Economic Modelling From the System of National Accounts: a Social Accounting Matrix for Portugal," EcoMod2006 272100078, EcoMod.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim J.M., 1995.
"Um modelo computável de equilíbrio geral para planejamento e análise de políticas agrícolas (PAPA) na economia brasileira
[A computable general equilibrium model for planning and analysis of agricu," MPRA Paper 42349, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2011.
"Análise de Insumo-Produto: Teoria e Fundamentos
[Input-Output Analysis: Theory and Foundations]," MPRA Paper 32566, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manfred Lenzen & Roberto Schaeffer, 2004. "Environmental and Social Accounting for Brazil," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 27(2), pages 201-226, February.
- Bassi, Andrea M. & Powers, Robert & Schoenberg, William, 2010. "An integrated approach to energy prospects for North America and the rest of the world," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 30-42, January.
- Andrea M. Bassi, 2010. "Evaluating the Use of an Integrated Approach to Support Energy and Climate Policy Formulation and Evaluation," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(9), pages 1-18, September.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2001.
"Leontief e insumo-produto: antecedentes, princípios e evolução
[Leotief and input-output: background, principles and evolution]," MPRA Paper 54649, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lemelin, André, 1993. "Les idées de Tadek Matuszewski à la lumière des développements récents en modélisation des systèmes économiques et particulièrement des modèles d’équilibre général appliqués," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 69(4), pages 365-374, décembre.
- Smith, Richard D. & Keogh-Brown, Marcus R. & Barnett, Tony, 2011. "Estimating the economic impact of pandemic influenza: An application of the computable general equilibrium model to the UK," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 235-244, July.
- Gabrielle Antille & Fabrizio Carlevaro & Nicolas Schmitt & Simon Fraser, 1990. "Europe 1992 and Beyond: Towards a Quantitative General Equilibrium Assessment for Switzerland," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 126(III), pages 193-213, September.
- Gallimore, Courtney L., 1994. "A tariff policy for Jamaica: a computable general equilibrium analysis," ISU General Staff Papers 1994010108000011747, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bernard Decaluwé & Marie-Claude Martin & Marc Leduc & Nejib Bousselmi, 1990. "Chocs pétroliers et politiques économiques nationales. Simulation à l’aide d’un modèle d’équilibre général pour la Tunisie," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 41(6), pages 1051-1070.
- Motaz KHORSHID, "undated". "An Energy Economy Interaction Model for Egypt - Results of alternative Price Reform Policies," EcoMod2009 21500051, EcoMod.
- Aradhyula, Satheesh Venkata, 1989. "Policy structure, output supply and input demand for US crops," ISU General Staff Papers 198901010800009909, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Susana SANTOS, "undated". "A SAM-based Model, Constructed from the SNA, to be Used for Studying the Distributional Impacts of Government Policies in Portugal," EcoMod2008 23800125, EcoMod.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:8:y:1986:i:1:p:111-145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.