Contact information of European Association of Agricultural Economists
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
- 249827 The Role of the Common Agricultural Policy in Stimulating Rural Jobs in Poland
by Nurzyńska, Iwona
- 249826 Impact of EU subsidies on the of rural areas in Hungary
by Fertő, Imre & Bakucs, Zoltán & Varga, Ágnes
- 249797 Foreign labour in agricultural sectors of some EU countries
by Siudek, Tomasz & Zawojska, Aldona
- 249796 The Common Agricultural Policy and Farmers’ Off-farm Labour Supply
by Loughrey, Jason & Hennessy, Thia
- 249794 Rural Jobs and the CAP: Spitting into the Wind?
by Davidova, Sophia & Hennessy, Thia & Thomson, Ken
- 249793 Employment effects of CAP payments in the UK non-farm economy
by Rizov, Marian & Davidova, Sophia & Bailey, Alastair
- 249792 Health and Safety in EU Agriculture
by Thomson, Kenneth
- 249790 Exploring structural transformation: a labour-based analysis of the evolution of French agricultural holdings 2000-2010
by Bignebat, Céline & Bosc, Pierre-Marie & Perrier-Cornet, Philippe
- 249765 Labour in Polish farms from the perspective of agricultural cooperatives
by Matyja, Małgorzata
- 249764 Output and employment growth in primary agriculture and the food processing sector across the EU: Are some doing better than others?
by Donnellan, Trevor & Hanrahan, Kevin
- 249763 The impact of LEADER Programme on entrepreneurship and employment in the context of multifunctionality of rural areas. A case study of UE peripheral region (Lublin voivodeship, Poland)
by Guzal-Dec, Danuta & Zwolińska-Ligaj, Magdalena
- 249762 Rural Jobs and the CAP Lessons from a Historical Perspective: The Case of Aberdeenshire
by Dalton, Graham E.
- 249761 Structural Challenges to Employment Policy Effectiveness in Rural Regions: a General Equilibrium Assessment
by Sherry, Erin S. & Wu, Ziping
- 249760 Estimating Spatial Employment Impacts of the CAP through Social Accounting Analysis
by Skuras, Dimitris & Psaltopoulos, Demetrios
- 249759 Effects of Policy and Market on Relative Income Deprivation of Agricultural Labour
by Czyżewski, Bazyli & Poczta-Wajda, Agnieszka
- 249758 The labour market as a determinant of economic and social situation of the rural population
by Chmielewska, Barbara
- 249757 The Impact of CAP Payments on the Exodus of Labour from Agriculture in Selected EU Member States
by Tocco, Barbara & Davidova, Sophia & Bailey, Alastair