Economic, energy and greenhouse emissions impacts of some consumer choice, technology and government outlay options
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Proops, John LR & Gay, Philip W & Speck, Stefan & Schroder, Thomas, 1996. "The lifetime pollution implications of various types of electricity generation. An input-output analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 229-237, March.
- Laitner, Skip & Bernow, Stephen & DeCicco, John, 1998. "Employment and other macroeconomic benefits of an innovation-led climate strategy for the United States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 425-432, April.
- Chapman, P. F. & Faculty, Science, 1975. "4. The energy costs of materials," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 47-57, March.
- Herendeen, Robert, 1978. "Total energy cost of household consumption in Norway, 1973," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 3(5), pages 615-630.
- Lenzen, Manfred, 1998. "Primary energy and greenhouse gases embodied in Australian final consumption: an input-output analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 495-506, May.
- Chapman, P. F., 1974. "1. Energy costs: a review of methods," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 91-103, June.
- Henrik Lund, 1999. "A Green Energy Plan for Denmark," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 14(3), pages 431-440, October.
- Chapman, P. F. & Leach, G. & Slesser, M., 1974. "2. The energy cost of fuels," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 231-243, September.
- Kahn, James R. & Farmer, Amy, 1999. "The double dividend, second-best worlds, and real-world environmental policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 433-439, September.
- Heyes, Anthony G. & Liston-Heyes, Catherine, 1993. "US demilitarization and global warming : An empirical investigation of the environmental peace dividend," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(12), pages 1217-1224, December.
- Bullard, Clark W. & Herendeen, Robert A., 1975. "The energy cost of goods and services," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 268-278, December.
- Ziegelmann, Arko & Mohr, Markus & Unger, Hermann, 2000. "Net employment effects of an extension of renewable-energy systems in the Federal Republic of Germany," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 65(1-4), pages 329-338, April.
- Karunaratne, Neil Dias, 1981. "An input-output analysis of Australian energy planning issues," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 159-168, July.
- Carraro, Carlo & Galeotti, Marzio & Gallo, Massimo, 1996. "Environmental taxation and unemployment: Some evidence on the 'double dividend hypothesis' in Europe," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1-2), pages 141-181, October.
- Cambel, Ali B. & Warder, Richard C., 1976. "Energy resource demands of food production," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 133-142.
- Webb, Michael & Pearce, David, 1975. "The economics of energy analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 318-331, December.
- Herendeen, Robert & Tanaka, Jerry, 1976. "Energy cost of living," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 165-178.
- Leontief, Wassily, 1970. "Environmental Repercussions and the Economic Structure: An Input-Output Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(3), pages 262-271, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:24:y:2002:i:4:p:377-403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.