Economic, energy and greenhouse emissions impacts of some consumer choice, technology and government outlay options
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Webb, Michael & Pearce, David, 1975. "The economics of energy analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 318-331, December.
- Chapman, P. F. & Faculty, Science, 1975. "4. The energy costs of materials," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 47-57, March.
- Ziegelmann, Arko & Mohr, Markus & Unger, Hermann, 2000. "Net employment effects of an extension of renewable-energy systems in the Federal Republic of Germany," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 65(1-4), pages 329-338, April.
- Laitner, Skip & Bernow, Stephen & DeCicco, John, 1998. "Employment and other macroeconomic benefits of an innovation-led climate strategy for the United States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 425-432, April.
- Proops, John LR & Gay, Philip W & Speck, Stefan & Schroder, Thomas, 1996. "The lifetime pollution implications of various types of electricity generation. An input-output analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 229-237, March.
- Leontief, Wassily, 1970. "Environmental Repercussions and the Economic Structure: An Input-Output Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(3), pages 262-71, August.
- Chapman, P. F., 1974. "1. Energy costs: a review of methods," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 91-103, June.
- Karunaratne, Neil Dias, 1981. "An input-output analysis of Australian energy planning issues," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 159-168, July.
- Kahn, James R. & Farmer, Amy, 1999. "The double dividend, second-best worlds, and real-world environmental policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 433-439, September.
- Cambel, Ali B. & Warder, Richard C., 1976. "Energy resource demands of food production," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 133-142.
- Chapman, P. F. & Leach, G. & Slesser, M., 1974. "2. The energy cost of fuels," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 231-243, September.
- Herendeen, Robert & Tanaka, Jerry, 1976. "Energy cost of living," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 165-178.
- Henrik Lund, 1999. "A Green Energy Plan for Denmark," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 14(3), pages 431-440, October.
- Bullard, Clark W. & Herendeen, Robert A., 1975. "The energy cost of goods and services," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 268-278, December.
- Herendeen, Robert, 1978. "Total energy cost of household consumption in Norway, 1973," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 3(5), pages 615-630.
- Heyes, Anthony G. & Liston-Heyes, Catherine, 1993. "US demilitarization and global warming : An empirical investigation of the environmental peace dividend," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(12), pages 1217-1224, December.
- Lenzen, Manfred, 1998. "Primary energy and greenhouse gases embodied in Australian final consumption: an input-output analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 495-506, May.
- Carraro, Carlo & Galeotti, Marzio & Gallo, Massimo, 1996. "Environmental taxation and unemployment: Some evidence on the 'double dividend hypothesis' in Europe," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1-2), pages 141-181, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:24:y:2002:i:4:p:377-403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.