1. Energy costs: a review of methods
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Vinayagamoorthi Vasanth & Murugesan Selvam & Kasilingam Lingaraja & Ramachandran Rajesh Ramkumar, 2015. "Nexus between Profitability and Environmental Performance of Indian Firms: An Analysis with Granger Causality," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 5(2), pages 433-439.
- Freire-González, Jaume & Font Vivanco, David & Puig-Ventosa, Ignasi, 2017. "Economic structure and energy savings from energy efficiency in households," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 12-20.
- Stanek, Wojciech & Czarnowska, Lucyna & Pikoń, Krzysztof & Bogacka, Magdalena, 2015. "Thermo-ecological cost of hard coal with inclusion of the whole life cycle chain," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 92(P3), pages 341-348.
- Huijbregts, Mark A.J. & Hellweg, Stefanie & Frischknecht, Rolf & Hungerbuhler, Konrad & Hendriks, A. Jan, 2008. "Ecological footprint accounting in the life cycle assessment of products," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 798-807, February.
- Lenzen, Manfred & Dey, Christopher J., 2002. "Economic, energy and greenhouse emissions impacts of some consumer choice, technology and government outlay options," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 377-403, July.
- Szargut, Jan & Stanek, Wojciech, 2010. "Thermo-climatic cost of the domestic consumption products," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1196-1199.
- Merciai, Stefano & Heijungs, Reinout, 2014. "Balance issues in monetary input–output tables," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 69-74.
- Piekarczyk, Wodzisław & Czarnowska, Lucyna & Ptasiński, Krzysztof & Stanek, Wojciech, 2013. "Thermodynamic evaluation of biomass-to-biofuels production systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 95-104.
- Kaltenegger, Oliver & Löschel, Andreas & Baikowski, Martin & Lingens, Jörg, 2017.
"Energy costs in Germany and Europe: An assessment based on a (total real unit) energy cost accounting framework,"
Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 419-430.
- Kaltenegger, Oliver & Löschel, Andreas & Baikowski, Martin & Lingens, Jörg, 2016. "Energy costs in Germany and Europe: An assessment based on a (total real unit) energy cost accounting framework," CAWM Discussion Papers 88, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Sollner, Fritz, 1997. "A reexamination of the role of thermodynamics for environmental economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 175-201, September.
- David J. Murphy & Michael Carbajales-Dale & Devin Moeller, 2016. "Comparing Apples to Apples: Why the Net Energy Analysis Community Needs to Adopt the Life-Cycle Analysis Framework," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(11), pages 1-15, November.
- Renborg, Ulf, 1979. "Energy Analysis of Agriculture Biology or Economics - a survey of approaches, problems and traps," 1979 Conference, September 3-12, 1979, Banff, Canada 182387, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Limmeechokchai, Bundit & Suksuntornsiri, Pawinee, 2007. "Embedded energy and total greenhouse gas emissions in final consumptions within Thailand," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 259-281, February.
- Tang, Xu & Snowden, Simon & Höök, Mikael, 2013. "Analysis of energy embodied in the international trade of UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 418-428.
- Lenzen, Manfred & Dey, Christopher, 2000. "Truncation error in embodied energy analyses of basic iron and steel products," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 577-585.
- Hossein Mirshojaeian Hosseini & Shinji Kaneko, 2012. "Estimation of sectoral energy and energy-related CO2 emission intensities in Iran: An energy IO approach," IDEC DP2 Series 2-15, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Bandura, Alexander V & M. Brodiansky, Victor, 2001. "Thermodynamics extends economics potentials," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 26(8), pages 811-814.
- Born, Peter, 1996. "Input-output analysis: Input of energy, CO2, and work to produce goods," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 217-221, April.
- Calds, N. & Varela, M. & Santamara, M. & Sez, R., 2009. "Economic impact of solar thermal electricity deployment in Spain," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1628-1636, May.
- Jaume Freire-González & Ignasi Puig-Ventosa, 2015. "Energy Efficiency Policies and the Jevons Paradox," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 5(1), pages 69-79.
- repec:eee:energy:v:128:y:2017:i:c:p:394-402 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manfred Lenzen, 2001. "A Generalized Input-Output Multiplier Calculus for Australia," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 65-92.
- Chen, G.Q. & Wu, X.F., 2017. "Energy overview for globalized world economy: Source, supply chain and sink," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 735-749.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:2:y:1974:i:2:p:91-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.