Energy requirements of Sydney households
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peet, N.J. & Carter, A.J. & Baines, J.T., 1985. "Energy in the New Zealand household, 1974–1980," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 10(11), pages 1197-1208.
- Osmo Forssell, 1998. "Extending Economy-wide Models with Environment-related Parts," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 183-199.
- Bicknell, Kathryn B. & Ball, Richard J. & Cullen, Ross & Bigsby, Hugh R., 1998. "New methodology for the ecological footprint with an application to the New Zealand economy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 149-160, November.
- P Gordon & J Ledent, 1980. "Modeling the Dynamics of a System of Metropolitan Areas: A Demoeconomic Approach," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 12(2), pages 125-133, February.
- Weber, Christoph & Perrels, Adriaan, 2000. "Modelling lifestyle effects on energy demand and related emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 549-566, July.
- N/A, 2000. "At a Glance," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 174(1), pages 2-2, October.
- Vringer, Kees & Blok, Kornelis, 1995. "The direct and indirect energy requirements of households in the Netherlands," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(10), pages 893-910, October.
- Herendeen, Robert, 1978. "Total energy cost of household consumption in Norway, 1973," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 3(5), pages 615-630.
- Lenzen, Manfred, 1998. "Primary energy and greenhouse gases embodied in Australian final consumption: an input-output analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 495-506, May.
- Hawdon, David & Pearson, Peter, 1995. "Input-output simulations of energy, environment, economy interactions in the UK," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 73-86, January.
- Defourny, Jacques & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "Structural Path Analysis and Multiplier Decomposition within a Social Accounting Matrix Framework," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(373), pages 111-136, March.
- Biesiot, Wouter & Noorman, Klaas Jan, 1999. "Energy requirements of household consumption: a case study of The Netherlands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 367-383, March.
- Smith, Adam, 1776. "An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number smith1776.
- Pachauri, Shonali, 2004. "An analysis of cross-sectional variations in total household energy requirements in India using micro survey data," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(15), pages 1723-1735, October.
- M F Poulsen & J Forrest, 1988. "Correlates of energy use: domestic electricity consumption in Sydney," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 20(3), pages 327-338, March.
- Herendeen, Robert A., 1978. "Input-output techniques and energy cost of commodities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 162-165, June.
- Gene M. Grossman & Alan B. Krueger, 1995. "Economic Growth and the Environment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(2), pages 353-377.
- M F Poulsen & J Forrest, 1988. "Correlates of Energy Use: Domestic Electricity Consumption in Sydney," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 20(3), pages 327-338, March.
- Camagni, Roberto & Gibelli, Maria Cristina & Rigamonti, Paolo, 2002. "Urban mobility and urban form: the social and environmental costs of different patterns of urban expansion," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 199-216, February.
- N/A, 2000. "At a Glance," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 172(1), pages 2-2, April.
- Carter, Anne P. & Petri, Peter A., 1989. "Leontief's contribution to economics," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 7-30.
- Pachauri, Shonali & Spreng, Daniel, 2002. "Direct and indirect energy requirements of households in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 511-523, May.
- G. J. Treloar & P. E. D. Love & O. O. Faniran & U. Iyer-Raniga, 2000. "A hybrid life cycle assessment method for construction," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 5-9.
- Tucker, Michael, 1995. "Carbon dioxide emissions and global GDP," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 215-223, December.
- Bennett, M. & Newborough, M., 2001. "Auditing energy use in cities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 125-134, January.
- Button, Kenneth, 2002. "City management and urban environmental indicators," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 217-233, February.
- Herendeen, Robert A. & Ford, Charlotte & Hannon, Bruce, 1981. "Energy cost of living, 1972–1973," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 6(12), pages 1433-1450.
- Shafik, Nemat, 1994. "Economic Development and Environmental Quality: An Econometric Analysis," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(0), pages 757-773, Supplemen.
- Jean-Martial Breuil, 1992. "Input-Output Analysis and Pollutant Emissions in France," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 173-184.
- Munksgaard, Jesper & Pedersen, Klaus Alsted & Wien, Mette, 2000. "Impact of household consumption on CO2 emissions," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 423-440, August.
- N/A, 2000. "At a Glance," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 171(1), pages 2-3, January.
- Hawkins, R G, 1975. "The Demand for Electricity: A Cross-section Study of New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 51(133), pages 1-18, March.
- Lariviere, Isabelle & Lafrance, Gaetan, 1999. "Modelling the electricity consumption of cities: effect of urban density," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 53-66, February.
- Herendeen, Robert & Tanaka, Jerry, 1976. "Energy cost of living," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 165-178.
- Leontief, Wassily, 1970. "Environmental Repercussions and the Economic Structure: An Input-Output Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(3), pages 262-271, August.
- Lenzen, Manfred & Murray, Shauna A., 2001. "A modified ecological footprint method and its application to Australia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 229-255, May.
- P Gordon & J Ledent, 1980. "Modeling the dynamics of a system of metropolitan areas: a demoeconomic approach," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 12(2), pages 125-133, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:49:y:2004:i:3:p:375-399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.