Energy requirements of Sydney households
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Smith, Adam, 1776. "An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number smith1776.
- Tucker, Michael, 1995. "Carbon dioxide emissions and global GDP," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 215-223, December.
- G. J. Treloar & P. E. D. Love & O. O. Faniran & U. Iyer-Raniga, 2000. "A hybrid life cycle assessment method for construction," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 5-9.
- Pachauri, Shonali & Spreng, Daniel, 2002. "Direct and indirect energy requirements of households in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 511-523, May.
- Vringer, Kees & Blok, Kornelis, 1995. "The direct and indirect energy requirements of households in the Netherlands," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(10), pages 893-910, October.
- Munksgaard, Jesper & Pedersen, Klaus Alsted & Wien, Mette, 2000. "Impact of household consumption on CO2 emissions," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 423-440, August.
- Hawkins, R G, 1975. "The Demand for Electricity: A Cross-section Study of New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 51(133), pages 1-18, March.
- Gene M. Grossman & Alan B. Krueger, 1995.
"Economic Growth and the Environment,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 110(2), pages 353-377.
- Defourny, Jacques & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "Structural Path Analysis and Multiplier Decomposition within a Social Accounting Matrix Framework," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(373), pages 111-36, March.
- Lenzen, Manfred, 1998. "Primary energy and greenhouse gases embodied in Australian final consumption: an input-output analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 495-506, May.
- Peet, N.J. & Carter, A.J. & Baines, J.T., 1985. "Energy in the New Zealand household, 1974–1980," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 10(11), pages 1197-1208.
- Herendeen, Robert, 1978. "Total energy cost of household consumption in Norway, 1973," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 3(5), pages 615-630.
- N/A, 2000. "At a Glance," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 172(1), pages 2-2, April.
- Osmo Forssell, 1998. "Extending Economy-wide Models with Environment-related Parts," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 183-199.
- Herendeen, Robert A. & Ford, Charlotte & Hannon, Bruce, 1981. "Energy cost of living, 1972–1973," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 6(12), pages 1433-1450.
- Bicknell, Kathryn B. & Ball, Richard J. & Cullen, Ross & Bigsby, Hugh R., 1998. "New methodology for the ecological footprint with an application to the New Zealand economy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 149-160, November.
- M F Poulsen & J Forrest, 1988. "Correlates of Energy Use: Domestic Electricity Consumption in Sydney," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 20(3), pages 327-338, March.
- Jean-Martial Breuil, 1992. "Input-Output Analysis and Pollutant Emissions in France," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 173-184.
- Leontief, Wassily, 1970. "Environmental Repercussions and the Economic Structure: An Input-Output Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(3), pages 262-71, August.
- P Gordon & J Ledent, 1980. "Modeling the Dynamics of a System of Metropolitan Areas: A Demoeconomic Approach," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 12(2), pages 125-133, February.
- Carter, Anne P. & Petri, Peter A., 1989. "Leontief's contribution to economics," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 7-30.
- Pachauri, Shonali, 2004. "An analysis of cross-sectional variations in total household energy requirements in India using micro survey data," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(15), pages 1723-1735, October.
- Lariviere, Isabelle & Lafrance, Gaetan, 1999. "Modelling the electricity consumption of cities: effect of urban density," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 53-66, February.
- N/A, 2000. "At a Glance," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 174(1), pages 2-2, October.
- Button, Kenneth, 2002. "City management and urban environmental indicators," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 217-233, February.
- Hawdon, David & Pearson, Peter, 1995. "Input-output simulations of energy, environment, economy interactions in the UK," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 73-86, January.
- Bennett, M. & Newborough, M., 2001. "Auditing energy use in cities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 125-134, January.
- P Gordon & J Ledent, 1980. "Modeling the dynamics of a system of metropolitan areas: a demoeconomic approach," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 12(2), pages 125-133, February.
- Herendeen, Robert A., 1978. "Input-output techniques and energy cost of commodities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 162-165, June.
- Weber, Christoph & Perrels, Adriaan, 2000. "Modelling lifestyle effects on energy demand and related emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 549-566, July.
- M F Poulsen & J Forrest, 1988. "Correlates of energy use: domestic electricity consumption in Sydney," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 20(3), pages 327-338, March.
- Shafik, Nemat, 1994. "Economic Development and Environmental Quality: An Econometric Analysis," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(0), pages 757-73, Supplemen.
- Camagni, Roberto & Gibelli, Maria Cristina & Rigamonti, Paolo, 2002. "Urban mobility and urban form: the social and environmental costs of different patterns of urban expansion," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 199-216, February.
- N/A, 2000. "At a Glance," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 171(1), pages 2-3, January.
- Lenzen, Manfred & Murray, Shauna A., 2001. "A modified ecological footprint method and its application to Australia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 229-255, May.
- Biesiot, Wouter & Noorman, Klaas Jan, 1999. "Energy requirements of household consumption: a case study of The Netherlands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 367-383, March.
- Herendeen, Robert & Tanaka, Jerry, 1976. "Energy cost of living," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 165-178.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:49:y:2004:i:3:p:375-399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.