At a Glance
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peralta, Susana & Wauthy, Xavier & van Ypersele, Tanguy, 2006.
"Should countries control international profit shifting?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 24-37, January.
- Xavier WAUTHY & Susana PERALTA & Tanguy VAN YPERSELE, "undated". "Should Countries Control International Profit Shifting?," EcoMod2004 330600158, EcoMod.
- PERALTA, Susana & WAUTHY , Xavier & van YPERSELE, Tanguy, 2003. "Should countries control international profit shifting ?," CORE Discussion Papers 2003072, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- PERALTA, Susana & WAUTHY, Xavier & VAN YPERSELE, Tanguy, 2006. "Should countries control international profit shifting?," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1795, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Rissanen, Elina, 2002. "Foreign Aid Policies - Comparing Finland and ireland," Discussion Papers 803, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Lenzen, Manfred & Dey, Christopher & Foran, Barney, 2004. "Energy requirements of Sydney households," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 375-399, July.
- Tímár, János & Polónyi, István, 2001.
"A tanárok keresete és a tudást fejlesztő felsőoktatás
[Faculty earnings and knowledge-developing higher education]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(10), pages 883-890.
- Raina, Rajeswari S. & Sangar, Sunita & Rasheed Sulaiman, V. & Hall, Andrew J., 2006. "The soil sciences in India: Policy lessons for agricultural innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 691-714, June.
- Michael E. Waugh, 2009. "Human Capital, Product Quality, and Bilateral Trade," 2009 Meeting Papers 1204, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Milkana Mochurova, 2008. "Activating Market-Based Instruments for the Protection of Water Resources," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 33-54.
- Christian Groth & Jakub Growiec, 2017.
"Do Mincerian Wage Equations Inform How Schooling Influences Productivity?,"
EUSP Department of Economics Working Paper Series
2017/04, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Christian Groth & Jakub Growiec, 2018. "Do Mincerian wage equations inform how schooling influences productivity?," NBP Working Papers 279, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Christian Groth & Jakub Growiec, 2017. "Do MincerianWage Equations Inform How Schooling Influences Productivity?," Discussion Papers 17-12, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- AMERIGHI, Oscar, 2004.
"Transfer pricing and enforcement policy in oligopolistic markets,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2004069, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- AMERIGHI, Oscar, 2009. "Transfer pricing and enforcement policy in oligopolistic markets," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2203, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- O. Amerighi, 2006. "Transfer Pricing and Enforcement Policy in Oligopolistic Markets," Working Papers 567, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Audra J. Bowlus & Chris Robinson, 2005. "The Contribution of Post-Secondary Education to Human Capital Stocks in Canada and the United States," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20051, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- G. Raghuram & V.N. Asopa, 2010. "Issues in Infrastructure for Export of Rice from India," Working Papers id:2666, eSocialSciences.
- Lee Ohanian & David Lagakos & Simeon Alder, 2012. "The Decline of the U.S. Rust Belt: A Macroeconomic Analysis," 2012 Meeting Papers 793, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Huovinen, Pasi & Piekkola, Hannu, 2001. "Unemployment and Early Retirements of the Aged Workers in Finland," Discussion Papers 750, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Spöttl, Georg & Bremer, Rainer & Grollmann, Philipp & Musekamp, Frank, 2009. "Gestaltungsoptionen für die duale Organisation der Berufsbildung," Arbeitspapiere 168, Hans-Böckler-Stiftung, Düsseldorf.
- Tom Broekel & Ron Boschma, 2012.
"Knowledge networks in the Dutch aviation industry: the proximity paradox,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 12(2), pages 409-433, March.
- Tom Broekel & Ron Boschma, 2009. "Knowledge networks in the Dutch aviation industry: the proximity paradox," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0915, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2009.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:niesru:v:174:y:2000:i:1:p:2-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/niesruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.