Input-output simulations of energy, environment, economy interactions in the UK
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James, David, 1985. "Environmental economics, industrial process models, and regional-residuals management models," Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, in: A. V. Kneese† & J. L. Sweeney (ed.), Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 7, pages 271-324 Elsevier.
- Robert Kohn, 1975. "Input-Output Analysis and Air Pollution Control," NBER Chapters, in: Economic Analysis of Environmental Problems, pages 239-274 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leung, PingSun & Hsu, George J. Y., 1984. "An integrated energy planning model for Hawaii," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 117-121, April.
- Behrens, Alfredo, 1984. "Energy and output implications of income redistribution in Brazil," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 110-116, April.
- James, D. E. & deL. Musgrove, A. R. & Stocks, K. J., 1986. "Integration of an economic input-output model and a linear programming technological model for energy systems analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 99-112, April.
- Lowe, Peter D, 1979. "Pricing Problems in an Input-Output Approach to Environment Protection," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(1), pages 110-17, February.
- P J G Pearson, 1989. "Proactive energy - environment policy strategies: a role for input - output analysis?," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 21(10), pages 1329-1348, October.
- Common, M. S. & McPherson, P., 1982. "A note on energy requirements Calculations using the 1968 and 1974 UK input-output tables," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 42-48, March.
- Peter J. G. Pearson, 1984. "Energy Policy, Environment and Income Distribution in LDCs: an Input-Output Approach," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 15, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Al-Ali, Hashim M., 1979. "Input-output analysis of energy requirements : An application to the Scottish economy in 1973," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 211-218, October.
- Robison, H David, 1985. "Who Pays for Industrial Pollution Abatement?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(4), pages 702-06, November.
- Wassily Leontief, 1973. "National Income, Economic Structure, and Environmental Externalities," NBER Chapters, in: The Measurement of Economic and Social Performance, pages 565-576 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Casler, Stephen & Hannon, Bruce, 1989. "Readjustment potentials in industrial energy efficiency and structure," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 93-108, July.
- Newbery, David M G, 1990. "Acid Rain," CEPR Discussion Papers 442, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Leontief, Wassily, 1974. "Structure of the World Economy: Outline of a Simple Input-Output Formulation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(6), pages 823-34, December.
- Miranowski, John & Rhee, J., 1984. "Determination of Income, Production, and Employment Under Pollution Control: An Input-Output Approach," Staff General Research Papers 10709, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Harris, Curtis C. & McConnell, Virginia D. & Cumberland, John H., 1984. "A model for forecasting the economic and environmental impact of energy policy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 167-176, July.
- Casler, Stephen & Wilbur, Suzanne, 1984. "Energy input-output analysis : A simple guide," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 187-201, June.
- David Hawdon, 1986. "Linear Programming, Shadow Prices and Environmental Taxes," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 31, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Common, M. S., 1983. "The IIED industrial energy conservation programme : An order of magnitude assessment," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 232-236, October.
- Herman E. Daly, 1968. "On Economics as a Life Science," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 76, pages 392.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:17:y:1995:i:1:p:73-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.